White Boi in Prison with Big Black Cellmate

A few years ago i had a huge black boyfriend that was a corrections officer. He would be horny as hell after work as he would tell me stories of the Black guys fucking their white bois in prison. Of course i was sucking him off as he told his stories.......

When I first started working it was in a Medium security place that held younger offenders 18-30 mostly ganbangers, and I was a bit concerned with my safety. As I worked there longer I got used to them and watched them all shift long, I think it hit me when I was pat searching a man and I went up his leg and he had no underwear on and I accidently grabbed his cock and felt all the way up.

I tried to play it off but both he and I knew I was hooked. After a few days he had a visit and I found a reason to strip search him and I saw it it was huge, I went home and tried not to think about it but I couldn't stop.

I did a 6 month stretch a couple years back. Had myself a white boi bitch in my cell the whole time. Beats jerkin' off.

Whaddya think I did!? I nutted in his mouth and ass 4-5 times a day. I'm very sexual, animal like, so I needed a bitch. He got lucky. Fucked his mouth and ass everyday for 6 months then passed him onto a buddy of mine before I left the joint.

Your right he was lucky. I hope he realised it or did he have to be trained?

Damn! Sounds like you owned that little white bitch. Cumming in him everyday. Pounding his white ass til you were satisfied. Id love to be with a big black man like you!

Why would a white boy want to leave prison when he could spent his life on his knees serving superior blacks?

If my master ever throw my worthless ass into the gutter I would love to serve black men in prison like you sir.

I hope this white boy was grateful for being allowed to worship black gods.

He thanked me for every load I ever fed him. Was a great lil slut. Told him to hit me up if he's ever released so he can be my cum dump again/ Got a feelin' the bros will be makin' sure he never gets out tho.

Yeah I'm fucking 3 at the moment. White boi mouth and ass is damn addictive/ Especially when you know they love your cock n cum so bad.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back