White Boi in Prison with Big Black Cellmate

If I already wasn't owned by a superior black god I would be on my way to baltimore desperate to taste your cock, cum and ass. Those 3 white boys you own are so lucky, I'm jealous.

Us white faggots are always eager to please black gods like you. We understand that we are inferior and undeserving and you could have anyone else, so to be selected to be used by you for your gratification is a great honour.

If you ever come to the UK I'm sure my owner will allow me to be your slave for the duration of your stay.

Well the black guys there have white boi bitches as sex slaves if they into inter-racial like I am. The white gangs don't want nothin to do with no faggots so they leave us to fuck the white bois as much as we want.

true about getting use to it.I was in county for 30days.Three whites,some old guy,a crackhead and me.The rest were blackmen.It changed my world.

farsider4u said:
true about getting use to it.I was in county for 30days.Three whites,some old guy,a crackhead and me.The rest were blackmen.It changed my world.

say us more dear

farsider4u said:

I guess you had a lot of encounters with huge black men in prison. What happened and how did it change you?

it was the first night...they held me down,stuffed a towel in my mouth..stripped me and fucked me.how many?
i don't really know.after the third guy i was pretty much out of it.i woke the next day..sticky with cum and wet with piss.
my asshole was dripping blood and cum.i knew better than to report it or to refuse in the future.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back