White bois vs. White Women

Although I am a mostly str8 black man, my girlfriend and I recently parted ways.

I still have a high sex drive and i appreciate white bois. Because they know how to suck/worship me.

White bois are a lot easier to deal with than white women and, I appreciate that.

W

We white bois do appreciate a Black Man that wants to use us. My wife's first Black Lover initiated me into Black Men and i am so grateful that he did.

It seems that in the long run, it is always easier for men to get along with other men. When you add to that the prospect of a white boi knowing his place and showing a willingness to serve a black, I think a near perfect brew results... In my conversations, it seems that most black bulls are initially uncomfortable with this arrangement because of the stigma of the whole "gay" rumor thing. But in the opinion of many, the bull is not gay.... He is merely seeking an outlet for his overwhelming manhood. If white bois are lining up to serve, why not take full advantage?

thickhead920 said:
Although I am a mostly str8 black man, my girlfriend and I recently parted ways.

I still have a high sex drive and i appreciate white bois. Because they know how to suck/worship me.

White bois are a lot easier to deal with than white women and, I appreciate that.

W
I understand that completely. I had a black roomate that would fuck white girls like crazy. But he had such a high sex drive he had me sucking his dick all the time when he was horny. Eventually he started fucking me as well. I understood very clearly that when he was horny and he didn't have a white girl I was there to service him.

And he did need A LOT of servicing every day.

It's all pretty amazing, but I still don't get it. Had no idea of the number of white bois out there who are into sucking BBC and, how good they are.

whiteslut4black said:
thickhead920 said:

W
I understand that completely. I had a black roomate that would fuck white girls like crazy. But he had such a high sex drive he had me sucking his dick all the time when he was horny. Eventually he started fucking me as well. I understood very clearly that when he was horny and he didn't have a white girl I was there to service him.

And he did need A LOT of servicing every day.

fucking bull shit! how come i dident have a black roommate like that in college!

any how, i tend to take a very roman view of things. sex with other men is fine as long as your the one getting sucked and doing the fucking. more of an act of domination than romance or the need for a fuck buddy.

very intressting topic, talked about in in my blog here

Link Removed

Great post - yeah we white bois just wanna serve and worship Black Men. Wish I was in Denver - i would be on call for you man.

I really appreciate white bois of late because they know how to suck cock and let me fuck throat.

On the other hand, a lot of them want me to fuck them in the ass.

I don't know what to make of that. Although I've fucked my share of white females in their ass, fucking white dudes in their asses is a lot ore intimate.

thickhead920 said:
Interesting blog. I liked it and suggest that others click on the link.

Good point Thickhead.... I think the very idea that white bois are offering up their asses to black men is telling.... Now, whether or not a black choses to fuck them, is another matter altogether. But the offering up, the realization that they are sexually inadequate to real men, is a real cultural/societal comment.

vera said:
It seems that in the long run, it is always easier for men to get along with other men. When you add to that the prospect of a white boi knowing his place and showing a willingness to serve a black, I think a near perfect brew results... In my conversations, it seems that most black bulls are initially uncomfortable with this arrangement because of the stigma of the whole "gay" rumor thing. But in the opinion of many, the bull is not gay.... He is merely seeking an outlet for his overwhelming manhood. If white bois are lining up to serve, why not take full advantage?

several good statements here. as a white sissi, cuckold, i had several experiences with Black Bulls fucking my wife. like you said, most didn't want to have anything to do with me. fortunately, for me, there were some that thought otherwise. the first one fucked my wife then told me to lick her cunt clean. i mistakenly refused. he grabbed me by the neck and pushed my face between her legs and i got my first taste of black cum. after he was satisfied that i had licked her clean he pulled me back and punched me in the stomach. i went to my knees and he said something like, right where you belong. he then proceeded to put his cock in my mouth and made me suck his BBC til it was hard again, then of course he fucked my wife again.

I've known many blacks that are straight in many many ways, married, have girlfriend, kids, high profile job. What ever. As I've been told by them.......sometimes you come across the right whtboi like you and you just got to get some. And in my own way I have felt the same. not from any black but still the need is strong with the right one. Some blacks have just wanted a BJ. Others ask or demand to fuck. I'm not gay be any means and I'm not into blacks that show any kind of gay actions no matter how miner. First time I saw a black cock the first thing that went threw my mind was ( I wounder what that would feel like in my mouth,,, witch I had to think about why I thought about that. And the same black later told me when he saw my lips he had to have them around his cock. So I think it's more than just sex , sucking and fucking. I've asked Blacks and whites. Whites always give a dumb ass answer. Blacks seem to have more insight on the matter.

Bottom line, when a black gets horny enough, he just needs a hot tight wet hole to stick his cock and pump his load. While he might prefer a woman, if a white boy (or boys) is the only one around, guess who gets to take black dick?

Also, I've known some Niggers who fuck women but sometimes go with white boys because they don't have to take them out on a date (they may not have the $ to take women out on a date) or make promises. A black knows a white will let him cum in, dump his load and leave - no muss, no fuss, no questions asked.

vera said:
But in the opinion of many, the bull is not gay.... He is merely seeking an outlet for his overwhelming manhood. If white bois are lining up to serve, why not take full advantage?

I agree, they can't help they are so well sexed, and sometimes a man just wants sex without the drama and baggage a women brings along.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back