White bois vs. White Women

StaceyNotPC said:
I bet there's a lot less drama when dealing with a white boi but still....
I agree.. White boys are less demanding and full of drama and they really know how to suck the cum from my cock. White women, on the other hand, know to coax the cum from my cock and that means a lot!

bluegrass501 said:
vera said:
But in the opinion of many, the bull is not gay.... He is merely seeking an outlet for his overwhelming manhood. If white bois are lining up to serve, why not take full advantage?

I agree, they can't help they are so well sexed, and sometimes a man just wants sex without the drama and baggage a women brings along.
I agree!

servboi said:
I'm not gay be any means and I'm not into blacks that show any kind of gay actions no matter how miner. First time I saw a black cock the first thing that went threw my mind was ( I wounder what that would feel like in my mouth,,,

I have to agree with servboi. I am not gay - i am attracted to all kinds of women, even old and not particularly good-looking ones. My sex life to date has been completely heterosexual and i've been married over 30 years, but there's something about certain Black Men that makes me want to serve them sexually, to give up my mouth and ass to the pleasure of their superior cocks. There's more about this on my blogs: Link Removed and Link Removed

There really aught to be a group for straight men who suck Black Cock.

gpratfall said:
servboi said:
I'm not gay be any means and I'm not into blacks that show any kind of gay actions no matter how miner. First time I saw a black cock the first thing that went threw my mind was ( I wounder what that would feel like in my mouth,,,

I have to agree with servboi. I am not gay - i am attracted to all kinds of women, even old and not particularly good-looking ones. My sex life to date has been completely heterosexual and i've been married over 30 years, but there's something about certain Black Men that makes me want to serve them sexually, to give up my mouth and ass to the pleasure of their superior cocks. There's more about this on my blogs: Link Removed and Link Removed

There really aught to be a group for straight men who suck Black Cock.

I agree. I am not gay and have no interest at all in white males. But I feel a certain attraction towards some black males. I am lucky enough to have enjoyed the pleasure of getting fucked in both holes by black guys. It is a beautiful experience. But I am only prepared to do it as long as there is a woman present or involved.

As a str8 black man it's taken me a loooong ass time to realize it;s okay to give in to my natural male urges. I love pussy.In fact I will only fuck a white female.Nothing against black women but white females have a special place in my soul and being that I cant get enough of.

When it comes to that certain type of white boi though it's a whole new ball game. I get into animal mode and it's not about love or romance.It's just me and this white boi and how many different ways I'm gonna use that mouth and ass. It runs deep in all black man.Most of us are afraid to let it out.We think it makes us gay.It's not a gay thing or a str8 thing. It's a black DOIN WHAT COME NATURAL WHEN HE GETS AROUND CERTAIN WHITE BOIS end of story

i know what hi maintenance bitches white women can be and thats why i know that my place is to serve my men well and give them what they deserve....ive only been with a black guy twice but he was not afraid to take control, go fucking crazy on me and reeally put me in my place and treat me like the dumb slut i am. white guys just cant do that or seem liketheir afraid too....they are all secret fags i swear.

I think both boys and girls each offer something and should work together to make a black Masters, Black Mistress or Dominate couples experience as our owners more rewarding. I think that we boys offer as much submission and servatude as white girls but have been largely ignored in the main stream of this lifestyle. I believe that there are so many whites of both sexes looking to serve for a reason that is we should be serving together in harems, supporting and encouraging each other being this lifestyle is not as easy as it would seem no matter how strong your desire to serve and this would make us all better property.
My first Master had mostly women that was his preference. In my training I felt that without the encouragement and support of those women I would not be the subserviant leatherboy to black that I am and have been for over 30 years.

Thickhead Sir I am in the Springs, would love to talk with you and others in this area of like mind, Sir.

;D
str8blkman said:
As a str8 black man it's taken me a loooong ass time to realize it;s okay to give in to my natural male urges. I love pussy.In fact I will only fuck a white female.Nothing against black women but white females have a special place in my soul and being that I cant get enough of.

When it comes to that certain type of white boi though it's a whole new ball game. I get into animal mode and it's not about love or romance.It's just me and this white boi and how many different ways I'm gonna use that mouth and ass. It runs deep in all black man.Most of us are afraid to let it out.We think it makes us gay.It's not a gay thing or a str8 thing. It's a black DOIN WHAT COME NATURAL WHEN HE GETS AROUND CERTAIN WHITE BOIS end of story

well said Sir, nearly all my Black Masters have been bisex-straight Men.
but They like the subservience and get a thrill to me as their white boy servant.

thickhead920 said:
It's all pretty amazing, but I still don't get it. Had no idea of the number of white bois out there who are into sucking BBC and, how good they are.

hahaha LOL Master any Black Man could have a whole stable of white slave bois just snapping fingers

white sub

i live to serve black men, i have been doing it since i was 16 and am thoroughly addicted. any black men in london uk who want a service, i give excellent head and rimjobs, message me! x

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back