Who Wears Their Wedding Ring While Having Sex With Their Black Lover?

Your marriage bed, that is. Also very symbolic.

mrscondo said:
I appreciate the symbolism Zagg but prefer my lover's cum in my waiting mouth, hot coochie, or if very lucky both. Never let it go to waste. Even best when all of this is performed on my bed at home.

Here are some shots of the famous ring-wearing Janet Mason before . . . well . . . before she was "Janet Mason" (and still hadn't fucked her titties up yet with a bad boob job!). She was just an amateur out there enjoying herself:

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

I remember seeing the first picture in a swinger mag. I contacted her because I wanted me some of that! Well, it never happened because they demanded I send a nude picture or some shit. Well fuck that! Actually, I didn't :-[

I always leave mine on because when I am in the throes of lust...i can look and get more excited thinking my husband is alone at home while my pussy is filled with dark lovely cocks....

The bigger fantasy for me involves the wedding dress, as opposed to the wedding ring. I fantasize about the beautiful white woman saying "I do" in her stunning wedding gown as my black seed runs down her soft, forbidden, inner white thighs. And then her marriage is consummated, not by the white boy she married, but with the black dick she craves more than anything!

Attachments

• tumblr_m9y3xxsbmm1rtfxf4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9y3xxsbmm1rtfxf4o1_500.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 93
  • tumblr_m6eru08EZy1r4qz2xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6eru08EZy1r4qz2xo1_500.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 102
  • tumblr_m746a4wTjl1qmb02lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m746a4wTjl1qmb02lo1_500.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 96
Take the ring off and lose the appeal

Attachments

• ging3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 94
  • ging.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ging3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 35
Radaffy said:
Mrs, there's something wrong with your attachments (or maybe our browser), I can't see them...

No, I think it has something to do with the site causing photos to get corrupted or something. I've had to re-post several pics that I put up grrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back