Advice for a Shy Wife

Linda

It was suggested I move this to a new thread instead of getting the old one off track. Hope I am doing this right. The old topic was here:

Link Removed

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Shy_Wife said:
Thanks for all the comments. I hope I didn't give the impression my husband is some domineering tyrant, he is very caring and supportive and that is why I think he may be accepting of some new adventures. He is a couple years older than me and may be loosing some of his stamina, maybe I should bring this up? I like the idea of pointing out black men I find interesting, in fact it has come up already. I have a girlfriend with a black boyfriend who we have socialized with, and I have mentioned how attractive he is to my husband. My girlfriend is kind of wild, and has privately told me how exciting things are with him. When I mentioned him to my husband he just said he thought he was kind of a player, but they probably get along well that way. Since he brought up the possibility of a threesome maybe I'll bring them up as prospects. I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be with my friend but may be threatened by all the men she has been with, but it would give me the chance to bring up her black boyfriend. I have also mentioned Ryan's (my co-worker) flirting, just some of the more innocent stuff like how he's always complimenting my clothes. My husband has commented a few times about some of my more daring work outfits that he bets Ryan will like that one. I'll ask him if he thinks I should encourage Ryan's flirting.

I wasn't saying that he was domineering or such. Just that if you wait for his timetable, its going to all be about him. Good job on trying to get him moving forward by suggesting your girlfriend. As for work outfits, I am sure there are many whiteboys on here who would love to help give a consult as to what looks best on you.

I appreciate all the encouragement and helpful advice, your timing was perfect. My husband brought up the threesome idea again last night. We were playing around getting in the mood, and I brought up my friend Kim. I know he finds Kim attractive, in that slutty way you men like, and I could tell the idea turned him on. I let his imagination toy with the idea for a bit, then I asked if he was concerned about Ben (her black boyfriend). He asked if I thought she would tell him and if he would get upset. Oh no, I think Kim would find a way to make it work I just thought you might be concerned since she has been sleeping with a black man, you know what everyone says, aren't you afraid you might be disappointing in comparison. Now he wanted to know what Kim had told me about Ben. I told him how she was always talking about how great he was in bed and she wishes she had tried going black before. He wanted to know if she told me how big he was, typical male question, she hasn't told me but definitely indicated he wasn't lacking in that department. I was surprised he really seemed more interested in her relationship with Ben than our potential threesome. Then I brought up the next logical step, if we did have a threesome, then her & Ben may expect the same. How would he feel if Ben wanted a threesome with me & Kim. I have to admit I'm not opposed to sharing with Kim, she has that sexuality that appeals to more than just men, and the thought of being with her & Ben was really starting to turn me on. I was surprised when he asked if I would like that, he was saying things like would you like to see his big black cock. We were both getting into it and my only disappointment was he didn't last too long after that. My plan now is to see what Kim thinks, somehow I think the idea might appeal to her. We'll see them in a few days, Ben is having a New Years get together at his place.

I also appreciate the offer to help with my work attire selection. I think you would all be disappointed with the choices, and I'm afraid I may not have a job if I let you pick my outfits. I did pick out one of my racier choices for today, a low cut blouse & tight skirt. It's my first shift working with Ryan since the Christmas holiday and I want to see if hubby makes a comment. I think all your suggestions have had an impact on moving things quicker than I anticipated. I've spent alot of time thinking about these things the last week and am experiencing alot of nervous anxiety about the way things are going. I do appreciate your thoughts. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Good job, Shy_Wife! It does sound as if hubby is going to follow your lead on this. If he does, he's going to be a very happy, and aroused, guy. I can't wait to hear more.

That does sound like some interesting developments. I think many of us here would love our wives to bring up this type of conversation, personally I think I would be alot more disappointing than your husband in this situation. It sounds like he is definitely interested and I really liked when you suggested he should be concerned being compared to her black lover. I would keep bringing that up, and maybe point out he was a little quick on the draw and you were still horny thinking about the things he said to you. The fact he brought up whether you were interested in Ben's black cock gives you the opportunity to accuse him of being the one to bring it up first. I don't know if you are into oral sex, but you could suggest him going down on you before sex to help him last a little longer. I would guess that's not something he would be into after dumping his load, but you never know.

I would love to hear more about your friend Kim and her relationship with Ben, sounds like their could be some interesting stories there too. As far as your nervous anxiety, of course the obvious solution would be to have Ryan help you out, a younger stud like that would probably be good for several rounds and that should relieve alot of your tension. The other choice would be to take care of yourself, check out the black dildo thread for a potential solution. I'll let you decide what works best for you. Thanks for posting, we love hearing how things develop.

Shy wife,

You go girl ... really great work. You can use sex to have Roger where you want him. He sounds very receptive ... work carefully but don't let up unless things take a negative turn. Now I am so jealous of Roger ... wish I was in his shoes.

Roger being quick on the draw could be the opening to tell him you are getting the dildo.

Let us know if we can help.

V/R
Craig

Saw Ryan at work yesterday, we work at a retail store so hours are always different. Ryan is kind of an assistant manager so we were the only ones on break at the same time. In the break room he apologized for hitting on me at the party, I told him it was ok I just didn't want co-workers talking. I was sitting with my purse in my lap looking for something and he was standing over me. I realized he could look down my top so I leaned forward a little bit to give him a better view acting like I was trying to find something in my purse, and thinking I wish I'd worn a sexier bra. He said he liked my top, thought the ruffles made it look nice. It's just a white top with ruffles around the neckline then he said it went nice with my necklace. I thanked him & held the necklace up for him to see better. He took it in his hand and as he leaned closer I told him his cologne smelled nice. My husband never wears cologne but I noticed alot of black men do, and generally smell better, if they don't over do it. When he let go of my necklace his fingers brushed me and I felt a tingle. Then I asked him if he thought my skirt was too tight. I told him I hadn't worn this skirt for a while and was concerned it might be a little tight. I stood and let him check it out, he told me no, you got a nice booty. We needed to get back to work but as we were leaving he told me I'm gonna be watching for when you have to bend over out there. A little later I noticed him standing at the end of an aisle watching me. I looked around that no one else could see us then bent over to pick up something, there's always something that needs picked up there. I could feel him looking at my butt and made sure to give him a nice angle. That happened a couple more times that afternoon & I was so turned on when I finally went home.

I was hoping hubby would notice my outfit & say something but he was preoccupied when I got home. I finally had to ask him if he thought my skirt was too tight. He thought it was fine and asked why. I told him I thought I caught Ryan looking at my butt when I bent over and I asked him if it was too tight & he told me I had a nice booty. Roger told me I did have a nice booty and Ryan had good taste, & did I like that he was checking me out. I told hem it was exciting a good looking young guy was looking and should I encourage him? This got things going and we ended up having some exciting sex I got him to admit he liked the idea of other men checking out his wife and I made a big deal about how excited it got me. Sorry to be so long winded but the whole thing just really got me turned on. Hope I'm not boring everyone with not jumping in bed with the hot young black guy but I'm still figuring out if this is just a fantasy or something that is going to happen. Got to get ready for New Years Eve, hope everyone has a great one.

You're not too long-winded at all, S_W. You have a definite sense for the telling detail. And you seem to intuitively know just what to say and do to really get a guy aroused. I'll bet if you'd looked more closely at Ryan you'd have seen signs of interest between his legs. You're clearly driving your husband to the very edge. Just a bit further and you'll be having your threesome with your black lover.

Make sure you take your time and don't rush into anything and be certain your hubby can handle it...it can be a wonderous experience or a total disaster....

Be honest and upfront with all parties and TAKE IT SLOW.....

Shy_Wife said:
Saw Ryan at work yesterday, we work at a retail store so hours are always different. Ryan is kind of an assistant manager so we were the only ones on break at the same time. In the break room he apologized for hitting on me at the party, I told him it was ok I just didn't want co-workers talking. I was sitting with my purse in my lap looking for something and he was standing over me. I realized he could look down my top so I leaned forward a little bit to give him a better view acting like I was trying to find something in my purse, and thinking I wish I'd worn a sexier bra. He said he liked my top, thought the ruffles made it look nice. It's just a white top with ruffles around the neckline then he said it went nice with my necklace. I thanked him & held the necklace up for him to see better. He took it in his hand and as he leaned closer I told him his cologne smelled nice. My husband never wears cologne but I noticed alot of black men do, and generally smell better, if they don't over do it. When he let go of my necklace his fingers brushed me and I felt a tingle. Then I asked him if he thought my skirt was too tight. I told him I hadn't worn this skirt for a while and was concerned it might be a little tight. I stood and let him check it out, he told me no, you got a nice booty. We needed to get back to work but as we were leaving he told me I'm gonna be watching for when you have to bend over out there. A little later I noticed him standing at the end of an aisle watching me. I looked around that no one else could see us then bent over to pick up something, there's always something that needs picked up there. I could feel him looking at my butt and made sure to give him a nice angle. That happened a couple more times that afternoon & I was so turned on when I finally went home.

I was hoping hubby would notice my outfit & say something but he was preoccupied when I got home. I finally had to ask him if he thought my skirt was too tight. He thought it was fine and asked why. I told him I thought I caught Ryan looking at my butt when I bent over and I asked him if it was too tight & he told me I had a nice booty. Roger told me I did have a nice booty and Ryan had good taste, & did I like that he was checking me out. I told hem it was exciting a good looking young guy was looking and should I encourage him? This got things going and we ended up having some exciting sex I got him to admit he liked the idea of other men checking out his wife and I made a big deal about how excited it got me. Sorry to be so long winded but the whole thing just really got me turned on. Hope I'm not boring everyone with not jumping in bed with the hot young black guy but I'm still figuring out if this is just a fantasy or something that is going to happen. Got to get ready for New Years Eve, hope everyone has a great one.

You have to take it at the pace you want it to go. Don't worry if other don't think you are taking it too slow. Personally, I like long winded. More details the better. That way we get a taste of where you are at.

Shy wife,

Great work and congrats ... keep going at the pace you want.

This is not boring ... I swear every time you write my little dicklet gets as hard as a diamond. You are amazing.

Happy New Years.

V/R
Craig ... wish I was your cuck

Shy Wife, i absolutely love your posts. Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing with us in detail. Hope things work out great for you.

Thanks for all the comments. I read over what I was about to send and realized again I'm describing events that put me in a sexy mood but nothing really happened. These are a few things that stuck out in my memory of the evening, hope you enjoy it anyway.

New Years was quite a trip. As I said Ben (my friend Kim's black bf) was having a get together at his place. Someone here suggested I should dress for what I think black men would like not for my husband or other women so I picked out a sheer black camisole with a sexy bra underneath and wore a jacket over it with a tight black skirt and heels. All my skirts seem to be a little tight now maybe one of my new year's resolutions should be to lose a few pounds! Roger was wearing khaki pants and an ugly sweater and when he saw me he said wow, should he change into something nicer. Knowing how Ben usually dressed I was going to tell him yes but then thought it may be more interesting if he felt a little underdressed next to Ben so I told him I thought he was fine. The mix at the party was interesting, a few white couples and black couples and several of Ben's single black male friends and Kim's single white girlfriends. Roger said he wished he'd changed, all the black men were in dress slacks and nice shirts looking much more stylish & desirable than the white guys. I joked to Kim it looked like she was trying to set up her single girlfriends with black men. She laughed and told me maybe not just the single ones. I hadn't told her anything yet so I asked what she meant. She just said some of her married friends were a little too inquisitive about some of the men, and added don't tell me you haven't thought about it. Then she said be careful, you know you never go back. Some other people came into the room then so we changed the conversation to getting together for lunch sometime next week. That will be my first opportunity to discuss the threesome thing with her.

I was drinking more than normal to get my courage up, and was having fun flirting with all the black men even in front of my husband. I met a friend of Ben's called Derek. Ben's friends were all joking with him about last year, so I finally asked what happened last year. He said his birthday is New Years day and last year they went to strip club for his 40th and he got a free lapdance. Roger said he'd never had a lapdance and Derek told me I should do something about that. I told him I didn't know how to give a lapdance and he joked he'd be happy to help me learn, strictly in the interest of helping out my husband. Derek was very nice looking and I made a point of chatting with him a couple more times that evening. Later he asked if I had decided to give him his birthday present this year and I pointed out that it wasn't his birthday yet. Then at midnight after toasting with my husband everyone was making the rounds hugging & kissing. I made a point to give the white guys a quick peck and the black men a big hug and kiss, it was fun. I gave Derek a kiss then another one for his birthday and asked if he'd found someone to give him his present. He said he was waiting for me and I told him if I had any more to drink I just might. Nothing more happened & I left with hubby after a little more socializing and flirting but I was on an alcohol and sexual buzz the whole night, I ended up falling asleep in the car on the way home. A nice start to the new year. Hope everyone else had fun.

Shy wife,

Not near that much fun but reading your blog just now sure made up for it. Yet again your blog is the most interesting and erotic on NW.

Thanks yet again beautiful.

V/R
Craig

I agree with Curious Craig. I love it because it feels like it's written by a real woman, not a fake. Don't worry about it not being interesting. It's very interesting! I love the flirtation, and comparing how your husband looked with how Ben looked, and treating the white men differently than the Black men. Very hot stuff!

SirBlkChe said:
Yeah she is hot, Hook me up

SirBlkChe ... would you tear Shy Wife's pussy up? That might get her hot knowing you want some of that.

She is just flirting for now but you never know. Maybe you can send her a message.

Yeah Ill tear that ass up, all three holes, long stroking, grinding in her juicy Booty, SirCHeDom@yahoo
tell her to hit me up, Ill cream her sexy ass

Thanks for the compliments for my writing, and uh, threats to my body. Don't think I was looking to get torn up, but I might just like it more than I think. Nothing interesting to report for now but I'm supposed to meet Kim for lunch later this week. Got to think how to bring this whole thing up with her.

I was sent this as a message and found it very exciting. I thought I would share it with everyone. The sender suggested I tell Roger this was a dream I had after our New Years get together and see what his reaction is:

SW and Roger were leaving the party and went to get their coats from the upstairs bedroom. Everybody was clearing out and theirs were the only coats left in this room. As they turned to leave Derek appeared in the doorway with two glasses of champagne. He told SW, "I heard you were ready for one more drink, then I'm ready for my birthday present". SW looked at her husband and he said, "I don't think he's going to give up, you might as well go ahead and humor him" as Derek took a seat on the bed. SW downed a good portion of the glass of champagne in one gulp and went to the bed and sat tentatively on Derek's lap. Derek was looking at Roger and said "Girl, you can't just sit there. Roger man, tell her what she needs to do." Roger was standing there with their coats in his arms looking at his wife sitting on Derek's lap. "You need to grind your hips honey, you know in kind of a circular motion", he told SW. Derek spread his legs a little wider so SW could push tighter into his crotch, SW had to pull her tight skirt up showing more of her shapely legs and stokingtops so she could grind into him better. SW and Roger's eyes held each other as Derek's hands gripped her hips on each side and pressed her tightly against him. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as his strong hands slipped under her camisole and then under her bra cups so he could hold her breasts and pinch her hard nipples as she bucked harder against his crotch . A sudden sound made her open her eyes and she saw a couple of Derek's friends stumble through the doorway then stare dumbfounded at SW and Derek on the bed with her husband standing near the door watching. SW jumped up and pulled her jacket tight over her, She rushed from the room with Roger following behind. She closed herself in the hall bathroom and tried to compose herself as Roger stood on the other side of the door repeating, "Are you ok honey, is everything ok?"

That's where they left off saying tell him I woke up then. I thought maybe someone else would like to continue the story from there.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back