letting blacks fuck my white slave

Ckc0

I have a slave she is white pale skin redhead. I've been into interracial ever since my ex taught me my place. Check out my other post for details. Later in life I became a slave but on my release I decided to be a master now I own a couple of slaves. I have a black friend that wants to fuck her. I told her of course he could. She has never been with a black guy b4. I told her that he was gna fuck her and of course she said yes master! However I haven't been able to get them together yet but I will have the opportunity to soon. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should do this. I know a lot of people post bs on here and that's ok. After all a lot of this is fantasy but this is a real situation and my other post are true as well. Let me know what u think I should do or what I should make her do.

I can definatly take pics not sure I can get video. Anything in particular u wanta see.

I'm looking at this from a directors point of view as a group what does the group wanta see her do. She is very obedient.

I'm looking at this from a directors point of view as a group what does the group wanta see her do. She is very obedient.

Speaking for myself, some good blowjob shots would be great.

ckc0 said:
I can definatly take pics not sure I can get video. Anything in particular u wanta see.

I'm gonna try to take some pics of her friday to show the group gna be a couple of wEeks before I can get sm black dick in her.

Sounds good dude, I love watching redheads getting after it

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

sorry about the wait let me know what you think and what you want me to make her do!

ckc0 said:
sorry about the wait let me know what you think and what you want me to make her do!

Without a doubt, bareback with BBC, ending in a creampie. Also, deepthroating the BBC before she gets fucked by it (with no use of hands).
She's a sexy slave... we're anxious to see more.

Very sexy. I agree with submission52, but you need to make that racist slut eat that black's ass with her confederate flag in the background. He also needs to creampie her ass and make her shit cum on that flag. I just wish I could be there to help give that slut a fucking she won't ever forget.

She isn't racist she is very excited about being blacked the flag is her racist bf he hates blacks since his mom left his dad for a black I thought having her take the pics in front of the flag would be perfect. He would kill her if he knew she was gna fuck a black. That makes it just that much sweeter.

I'm gna take sm pics tomorrow anyone wanta see something specific. She gna be solo so keep that in mind.

Those pics are hot as hell. Would love nothing more than to see her blacked 8)

Bulshit; that's a confederate battle flag; has NOTHING to do with racism, the war was not about slavery, read history, what it boiled down to was MONEY $$$. Just like the Iraq thing is about MONEY $$$ (oil).
Having said all that, I still think it would tick her BF off to photo her black breeding in front of the flag. The fact his mother is fucking black should tell him something anyway!

thug_nasty said:
Very sexy. I agree with submission52, but you need to make that racist slut eat that black's ass with her confederate flag in the background. He also needs to creampie her ass and make her shit cum on that flag. I just wish I could be there to help give that slut a fucking she won't ever forget.

Sorry. The war was about slavery. No slavery, no civil war 1861-65. There is no plausible reading of American history 1820-60 that provides any other cause of the sectional conflict. And after slavery was abolished by force of arms, the southerners managed to oppress blacks by means of Jim Crow laws and out-and-out violence for another hundred years or so.

bluegrass501 said:
Bulshit; that's a confederate battle flag; has NOTHING to do with racism, the war was not about slavery, read history, what it boiled down to was MONEY $$$. Just like the Iraq thing is about MONEY $$$ (oil).
Having said all that, I still think it would tick her BF off to photo her black breeding in front of the flag. The fact his mother is fucking black should tell him something anyway!

thug_nasty said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back