Place and role of white males in future black dominated world

P

PamelaTV

I raised this issue with my sissy white friends, but actually I think I should ask here, because in the future black dominated world, the opinion of white men will not mean anything. So I set my humble opinion and questions here...

It is obvious that we white men must admit that from a biological and evolutionary reasons black men is much superior over all others, and far superior to white men.

Simply, it is clear that the only real man is a black man and white man is not a men, we are evolutionary mistake and we do not deserve to be called men.

For that reason black men will become owners and masters of single white men and white families, including white husbands.

For white women and girls it will not be a problem. Most of them are already aware of the strength and masculinity of the black man and they already worship black man and enjoy in big black cock.

For these reasons, there is no dispute that the black men will become masters of the white race, and it is clear what will be the role and place of white women in the future black dominated world.

There remains only the problem of us white males. We are not and can not be men, but the question is then what we will be.
This is particularly important if you understand the new role that white women will have in the future black dominated world in which they will have to devote more time to the birth of children for a black master/s and better serving of her black master/s.

[/color] I think that white male creatures have two options:

1) Become a servants in his house and serve the black master and to work and give financial support and care for children that will have his wife with a black master, or

2) Undergo a process of feminization and by hormone therapy and surgeries become more feminine and proudly serve black men as nurses, waitresses, secretaries, stewardess, and maybe most of us like feminized bimbo fuck toy for black man.

... Or both of the above ...

What is your opinion?

With respect! PamelaTV

Good points you are raising, but you cant really ask us white boys, its not our choice to make.

I would love to hear the opinions of women and black men.

I understand that this Black Dominated World idea is a common fantasy among us IR fanatics, and I don’t want to throw a wet blanket on the fantasizing. But I would like to inject just a moment of reality. I completely accept black sexual superiority, and there is important scientific evidence supporting it, for which I direct you to a site from which you can download an abridged version of J. Philippe Rushton’s (University of Western Ontario) “Race, Evolution, and Behavior”:

http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/reb.html#History%20of%20Race,%20Evolution,%20and%20Behavior

But the same data that establish black sexual superiority also strongly indicate that white and Asian guys will be running the world economy for at least the foreseeable future. White (and Asian) women like good sex, so they’ll be fucking black guys in increasing numbers in the future. But they also like money, so they’ll continue partnering with white (and Asian) men. A lot of white (and Asian) guys will be blissfully unaware of what their wives and GFs are doing; an increasing number will know, and of those, a lucky few will get to participate at least occasionally. So white and Asian guys will continue to dominate the world, while an increasing number of white and Asian women get some black dick on the side.

End of reality break.

25 Unrealistic But Cool Ideas To Improve Society

1. Refer to black men/white women sex, marriage, and cuckolding as racially superior sex (rss), racially superior marriage (rsm), and black bull cuckolded marriage (bbcm) respectively... rss/rsm/bbcm are used throughout the rest of the ideas.

2. Create some national/state research (to encourage it ... like commercials), provide other support and significant tax breaks for participants in and children of rss/rsm/bbcm.

3. Kindergarten: teach that everyone is an individual and special but that physically black men and boys are superior and deserve special treatment and respect. Develop supporting teaching materials ... a series of children's books (to be read) called Jen and Muscular Jamal Are Close Friends.

4. 2d Grade: teach children that black men and white women that are together are extra special to society and should have big families. Develop supporting teaching materials ...a series of children's books called Jamal's and Jen's Beautiful Mixed-race Familiy.

5. 3rd Grade (thru rest of school): put white girls and black boys only in the same homerooms. Develop supporting teaching materials ...a series of children's books called Jen Likes To Spend Schooltime and Playtime With Jamal.

6. 4th Grade: teach a class for half the year that is composed just of white girls and black boys. The class should include dancing, social skills, the beauty of rsm, steps to make amends as a society for the horrific evil/depravity of slavery, etc. Develop supporting teaching materials ... a text book Jen Helps Make It Right For Jamal.

7. 5th Grade (thru rest of school): put white girls and black boys only in the same PE classes. Develop supporting teaching materials ... a text book Jen Wants To Look Beautiful For Jamal and Treat Him With Respect.

8. 6th grade: allow only black boys with white girls to display certain public signs of affection in school ... prohibit that behavior in all other cases. These rules would allow holding of hands, hugging, quick kissing, a little slap on the ass, a little "horse play." Develop supporting teaching materials ... a text book Jen Wants To Kiss Jamal and Hug Him.

9. 7th grade: teach sex education for half the year with emphasis on the beauty of rss/rsm/bbcm and that all else being equal rss/rsm/bbcm are preferred. Develop supporting teaching materials ...a text book Jen Worship's Jamal's Big and Beautiful Black Cock.

10. 8th grade: all students must pass a comprhensive rss/rsm/bbcm test and at the graduation event recognize all black boys and white girls that are in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Develop supporting teaching materials ...a text book Jen and Jamal Know To Fulfill Each Other Through RSS/RSM/BBCM..

11. Throughout High School:

- Every High School hires a rss/rsm/bbcm Counselor (a good looking white female participant in rss, rsm, or bbcm) to encourage white girls and black men ... like at pep rallies and during all counselings.

- Also the cheerleader group for the school should be comprised of the hottest white girls and the studliest black studs (probably athletes during their off-season) refeered to them as "School Bulls." The school bulls mostly just help with the hot choregraphed dance routines. Then there should also be a support group of white wimpy boys ... the "Cucky Boy Crew" ... imageine their outfits. Guess who will get in the cheerleaders' panties?

12. 9th grade (freshmen year in high school): teach sex education for half the year separated into classes for all white boys, classes for all white girls, classes for all black men. The class for all white boys focuses on the white males' role to encourage rss/rsm/bbcm. The class for all white girls focuses on the rss/rsm/bbcm, the beauty of the black male and giving yourself to his and your sexual pleasure, and the inferiority of white boys/men and encouraging black bull cuckold marriage. The class for black men/boys focuses on seduction tactics, getting white girls to say yes, black bull rights, tactics to brush aside white wimpy boys/men, all aspects of rss/rsm/bbcm, etc.

13. 10th grade: the school should hold a Mandingo/Zebra/Jungle dance each semester and they should be the best events all year (except for Mandingo/Zebra/Jungle Prom and Graduation Event ... will discuss later). The city and/or county and community should generously support these events.

14. 11th grade: all white girls and black boys should participate in an extracurricular required class on how white girls/women should give lap dances and dance dirty with black men. Same dance idea as in 10th grade ... the Cucky Boy Crew should serve the dance attendees.

15. 12th grade (senior year): all students must pass a comprhensive rss/rsm/bbcm test and at the graduation event recognize all black boys and white girls that are in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. The city and/or county and community should generously support Mandingo/Zebra/Jungle Prom and Graduation event as the hottest and best events in town.

16. All college/university white women should be required to take RSS/RSM/BBCM 101 their first semester with requirments to: see actual bull on white college girl sex, black bull on married white woman sex with help from cucky hubby, black bull on pregnant (from black bull) white woman sex, a Mandingo party, and actually feel all over a bull's body to include his big black cock. Any actual sex is up to the college girl.

17. All of the hottest white girls should be required to help tutor black college men in their dorm room for 4 hrs a week.

18. Recruiting for black athletes at college/university should allow for white pussy sex parties as a part of the process.

19. All cheerleaders for all major pro sports should be white women that must give their pussies to the best black pro players whenever requested. This should be filmed for HBO ... Cheerleaders Gone Black.

20. White women should be given a quick full custody/80% asset divorces on request when either the hubby refused her anything she wants with a black bull to include pregnancy.

21. Mom's of daughters that go black should be encoraged by the community rss/rsm/bbcm director (an exerienced black bull) to give themselves to their daughter's black bull.

22. The hottest lingerie should be free to white girls/women when they bring a black bull shopping with them.

23. All white on white marriages should include counseling to include 4 hrs on rss and rsm and talk about future options for a cuckold arrangement with a big black bull ... just to make sure the woman really wants a white hubby.

24. The FCC should make 4 hrs of mandatory reality rss/rsm/bbcm reality tv for each major network, major national station, and cable channel (like HBO, Showtime, etc.). The programming should show it all with close-ups of actual penetration, cum, etc. I love this idea.

25, Sorry to be "preachy" but America, everyone within society, must help address the disparity in socio-economic opportunity, the education gap, legal/police profiling, and the jailing issues. These are insidious and unjust issues that greatly weaken America.

curiouscraig45@yahoo.com

Thank you all
I think it's important that we white sissy girls agree on what is our goal and future. Of course, that each of us can choose her way to that goal.

And besides, each of us is entitled to their fantasies!

What do you think about the future jobs of white males?
I assume that white women in the future black dominated world will not work because they will have to devote more time to the birth of children for a black master/s and better serving of her black master/s.

Will it lead to a situation that us white sissy boys will take former jobs of white women?

I personally think that we can proudly serve black men as

nurses,

Link Removed

stewardess,

Link Removed

secretaries,

Link Removed

hosemaids,

Link Removed

or simply...

Link Removed

What do you think?

If all the white women start getting with blacks, who is gonna fuck the black women. Maybe this a way for us white boys to improve our gene pool, by breeding black women to make stronger baby's.

As usual, Zagg is firing on all cylinders. He's absolutely right. Blacks do not have the intellectual lift capacity to run the world. They will always be good at fucking but never at micro-managing the complexities of econo-governance. They will remain what they have always been, i.e., live entertainment. There certainly is a social shift underway but not, I'm afraid, in the black's favor except in the realm of sexual prowess. The black will always be king of the sexual mountain but first, there needs to be a mountain and a means of building and maintaining the mountain. Governance and economics must, and forever shall, move forward. Without them, mountains crumble. Asians and Whites have the intellectual capacity to run the world, and as with all wealthy power brokers, at the end of the day, will indulge themselves with all sorts of decadence; and much of that decadence will be in the form of black fucking. black fucking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, be......ty, thrill killing, and other forms of decadence are ancient. Man's earliest writings, Biblical or otherwise, are full of such behavior. What is NOT in the written record, whether Eurocentric, Afrocentric, or Asiocentric, is an accurate, historical account of Niggers in charge, while asians and whites serve at their feet. Yes America is falling apart. Yes white men in America and other liberal Eurocentric societies have devolved to become cunts and sissies, but America is NOT the world. The emerging world powers, India, China, and Brazil though not pearly white, are certainly not niggers.

Zagg said:
I understand that this Black Dominated World idea is a common fantasy among us IR fanatics, and I don’t want to throw a wet blanket on the fantasizing. But I would like to inject just a moment of reality. I completely accept black sexual superiority, and there is important scientific evidence supporting it, for which I direct you to a site from which you can download an abridged version of J. Philippe Rushton’s (University of Western Ontario) “Race, Evolution, and Behavior”:

http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/reb.html#History%20of%20Race,%20Evolution,%20and%20Behavior

But the same data that establish black sexual superiority also strongly indicate that white and Asian guys will be running the world economy for at least the foreseeable future. White (and Asian) women like good sex, so they’ll be fucking black guys in increasing numbers in the future. But they also like money, so they’ll continue partnering with white (and Asian) men. A lot of white (and Asian) guys will be blissfully unaware of what their wives and GFs are doing; an increasing number will know, and of those, a lucky few will get to participate at least occasionally. So white and Asian guys will continue to dominate the world, while an increasing number of white and Asian women get some black dick on the side.

End of reality break.

Vera has certainly put it more forcefully than I did or could do. If people want to fantasize about a black-dominated world, that's fine. There's no harm in fantasy, quite the contrary. But if you're interested in the way the world is actually going to be in the not-too-distant future, pay attention to what Vera's saying.

vera said:
As usual, Zagg is firing on all cylinders. He's absolutely right. Blacks do not have the intellectual lift capacity to run the world. They will always be good at fucking but never at micro-managing the complexities of econo-governance. They will remain what they have always been, i.e., live entertainment. There certainly is a social shift underway but not, I'm afraid, in the black's favor except in the realm of sexual prowess. The black will always be king of the sexual mountain but first, there needs to be a mountain and a means of building and maintaining the mountain. Governance and economics must, and forever shall, move forward. Without them, mountains crumble. Asians and Whites have the intellectual capacity to run the world, and as with all wealthy power brokers, at the end of the day, will indulge themselves with all sorts of decadence; and much of that decadence will be in the form of black fucking. black fucking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, be......ty, thrill killing, and other forms of decadence are ancient. Man's earliest writings, Biblical or otherwise, are full of such behavior. What is NOT in the written record, whether Eurocentric, Afrocentric, or Asiocentric, is an accurate, historical account of Niggers in charge, while asians and whites serve at their feet. Yes America is falling apart. Yes white men in America and other liberal Eurocentric societies have devolved to become cunts and sissies, but America is NOT the world. The emerging world powers, India, China, and Brazil though not pearly white, are certainly not niggers.

Zagg said:

End of reality break.

Vera your an ignorant cracker.Blacks don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world.The WORLD'S FIRST COLLEGE WAS IN AFRICA.AFRICANS WERE THE FIRST TO USE MATH AND SCIENCE.WHILE THE WHITE MAN WAS IN A FUCKING CAVE CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS LIKE A DOG.AND ZAGG WHILE YOU SITTING THERE AGREEING WITH HIM AND POSTING LINKS AND EXCERPTS TO OTHER BOOKS, WHY DON'T YOU POST "THE MAKING OF THE WHITEMAN" WRITTEN BY A WHITE MAN NAME LAWRENCE PAUL GUTHRIE.WE DO MORE THAN FUCKING AND "LIVE ENTERTAINMENT".BLACKS WERE RUNNING SHIT BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE GETTING READY TO RUN SHIT AGAIN.6000 YEARS ARE OVER WITH JUST LOOK AT THAT BLACKMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT DUMB black SHIT HIGH HORSE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER.WORSHIPPING BLACK BUT CAN'T STAND BLACK PEOPLE.

i think they should be feminised

the ones who dont should be f...d to have their penis removed?

if fully feminised they could get rights and allowed to be fucked if the black man wants to

every house hold should have a black male a white girl and a feminised white boi

the most feminine ones with the smallest cutest swollen clitdicks then are allowed to impregnate the white girl so to keep a continual loop of white girls and more and more feminine bois.

Wow... I think your tirade makes my point with far more saliency than did I. Your treatice was very entertaining. Not very informative mind you, but entertaining nonetheless.

Wow assluver, as I wrote earlier, I think your little angry tirade proves my whole point with much more saliency than did I. Your treatise was very entertaining. Not very informative mind you, but entertaining nonetheless. Thank you for entertaining us. We should get past this and let by-gones be by-gones. Show me your dick and I'll suck it... but that doesn't mean I have to like you at the end of it all.

assluver said:
Vera your an ignorant cracker.Blacks don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world.The WORLD'S FIRST COLLEGE WAS IN AFRICA.AFRICANS WERE THE FIRST TO USE MATH AND SCIENCE.WHILE THE WHITE MAN WAS IN A FUCKING CAVE CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS LIKE A DOG.AND ZAGG WHILE YOU SITTING THERE AGREEING WITH HIM AND POSTING LINKS AND EXCERPTS TO OTHER BOOKS, WHY DON'T YOU POST "THE MAKING OF THE WHITEMAN" WRITTEN BY A WHITE MAN NAME LAWRENCE PAUL GUTHRIE.WE DO MORE THAN FUCKING AND "LIVE ENTERTAINMENT".BLACKS WERE RUNNING SHIT BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE GETTING READY TO RUN SHIT AGAIN.6000 YEARS ARE OVER WITH JUST LOOK AT THAT BLACKMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT DUMB black SHIT HIGH HORSE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER.WORSHIPPING BLACK BUT CAN'T STAND BLACK PEOPLE.

I totally agree with assluver. To say that Black people 'don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world' is frankly bollocks. To also say that Black people are nothing more than 'live entertainment' is deeply offensive & not a comment made by someone who worships Black people

I like the fantasy, but at the end of the day control of the world isn't likely to change. Ever. Especially not within your lifetime. The rich will simply stay rich while the poor stay poor. Race honestly has nothing to do with that, but the whole concept of black people ruling the world is hilarious. Sure we'll elect a half black president, who has just as much power as the Queen of England (A figurehead if you didn't catch that) but you don't see a black head of Microsoft, Apple, Nasa, etc. All the people with power who rule the world have money. And by that logic Whites, Chinese and Arabs are far more likely to rule the world in the future than black people. Maybe if civilization as we know it fell apart via some disease or war, and the remaining low population was mostly black that would work, but that's also highly unlikely.

Well put Naviko.... You have a way of saying it that is less biting and far less offensive than my own expressions. I tend to piss folks off, though I do not mean to. Thank you.

Well said, Naviko and Vera.

vera said:
Well put Naviko.... You have a way of saying it that is less biting and far less offensive than my own expressions. I tend to piss folks off, though I do not mean to. Thank you.

WhiteCuckSlave said:
I totally agree with assluver. To say that Black people 'don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world' is frankly bollocks. To also say that Black people are nothing more than 'live entertainment' is deeply offensive & not a comment made by someone who worships Black people

Thank you WhiteCuckSlave! With this you have said everything that needs to be said!

And I'll quote something written by a friend of mine xxtase on another site (Dear I hope that you will not get angry):

"i always been really straight, till the day i saw lex steele huge dong dicking a white bitch in a porn, she was like crazy till he get it out and put his fucking monster in her mouth, she sucked him like wow, and i recorded the scene and can't stop jerking on it, think to my self : even a straight boi wanna suck this ....few years later, i was in a motel wearing pink panties and sucking my first BBC like a ho, my first cock ever and it was black, i was Blacked for ever".

What I'm saying? The world will not change, white men are going to change, and then it will change the world!

I don't know where you get your "information", but (black) Africans were not the "first to use math and science". I'm not sure which college you're referring to, nor which "shit" blacks "were running before whites were on this planet". The modern world and economy are the products of Europeans. Since WWII, Asians have been playing a larger and larget role in them, and might soon be the dominant group. In no prosperous modern country are blacks the dominant population group. When one thinks of black run polities one thinks of Zimbabwe, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Haiti, and Detroit. Whatever one's attitudes toward these facts might be, they are nevertheless the facts.

assluver said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back