Place and role of white males in future black dominated world

No fear at all. As I said, they can be harmless and even fun. I have quite a few of them. It's failure to recognize that they are fantasies that can and often does lead to trouble. As a footnote, I think you're conflating fantasy and ideal. I'd agree that ideals can drive the world; fantasies not so much.

PamelaTV said:
Zagg said:
That's a bit of reality injected into the fantasizing, Nellie. My take on the black supremacy and dominance thing is that it's a fantasy of submissive white boys (and perhaps a few white women). As long as it stays on the level of fantasy, it's harmless, even fun, if you like that sort of thing. It's when people lose sight of the difference between fantasy and reality that you get into trouble.

Nellie said:
I do not understand why are you so in fear of fantasies? Of course we live in the real world, but fantasies are what drives this world. One wise man said "My fantasies are like stars, I can not touch them, but according to them I can orientate.
Fantasies are our aspirations, our dreams. They are to a greater or lesser extent achievable in the real world, but because of the fact that they can not always and be completely realized, we must not give up of them.

Or at least you who do not have your fantasies, let us who have to try achieve them in the real world.

Thank you Zagg!
I think you do not understand how the ideals and fantasies are connected. Fantasies occur when we imagine things that we consider ideal. For example, for me, black, dominant men are ideal of masculinity and power. When I imagine myself with them, then I fantasize.

PamelaTV said:
Thank you all
I think it's important that we white sissy girls agree on what is our goal and future. Of course, that each of us can choose her way to that goal.

And besides, each of us is entitled to their fantasies!

What do you think about the future jobs of white males?
I assume that white women in the future black dominated world will not work because they will have to devote more time to the birth of children for a black master/s and better serving of her black master/s.

Will it lead to a situation that us white sissy boys will take former jobs of white women?

I personally think that we can proudly serve black men as

nurses,

Link Removed

What do you think?

I think the nurse is totally smoking hot!!! ;D

More evidence that Black dominated future has already begun.
White male student, 16, dresses in drag for his school prom ... and mother does his make-up...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369991/Transgender-student-16-dresses-drag-school-prom--ends-giving-make-tips-girls.html?ITO=1490

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I think black dudes should fuck all the white women they want, but should also understand any white chick they get pregnant is going to poison their pure big cock/super buff muscle genetics with whiteness genes. Nothing against whites [Im white myself] but the black man has all that we know and love and the white man does not, and splicing the two genepools together......... its a no brainer what happens to the DNA we all know and love... no? Maybe the more masculine/muscular/well hung white guys should be socially encouraged not to knock chicks up and let hottie feminized T-girls [like Kimber James and Morgan Bailey] handle passing out the sperm to breed white women with, but for certain the black man should keep knocking out pure black babies with hot black chicks like Buffie da Body [owner of the worlds most wondrous ass!!! Oh, how I would love to rim it!!! I would totally be her toilet paper... shit, girl could chop my nuts and dick off to just get my tongue in there one single time!!!!!!!!!!].............................................. right?????????????...................... Super hot black girls are hotter than any super hot white girl..............seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen??!??!?!?! Aight!

PamelaTV said:
or simply...

Link Removed

What do you think?

I love it :D

As for the future of white males... I don't know but someone has to keep making white women or eventually there won't be any of us left!

Thanks Trish!
And do not worry, I think we all agree that we need a certain amout of white men to breed white women and produce more beautiful white women!
I think that is completely unnecessary that white males because of extension of the existence of the white race have sexual relations with white women. This will be done through artificial insemination with the sperm of white men.
I suggest that it be of white cum tranny "girls" who masturbated during sex with Black Masters. This because I think that the sperm of white T-Gurls will transfer to future whites not only physical but also psychological predispositions to be who they are ... effeminate and servants of Black Masters.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0603/feature2/map.html

This about says it all. No matter what color you are we all came from one place.

pamela what you say is the truth , more of us white sissies will see our wives and gf taken by black men , while we become maids for them and become available to be pimped by black men. its our future

Look guys, while I'm a devoted black lover and truly enjoy this site and its sentiments, let us NOT discount white-male creativity, deviousness, and intellect.... I sometimes get the feeling that all of us (white females, black males) are being given just enough rope to hang ourselves with... As we cruise this site and many like it, the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates is busy working on a project that will forever change the course of human events and probably in a way that advances their own gender and race... Human cloning is on the horizon, DNA selectivity, test-tube breeding farms, and so on.... Right now the next Joseph Mengele is busy brewing a new super white race... You just know it! And while I love partying with the blacks and giving myself over to thier sexual power and strength the fact remains that intellectually, they are not up to speed.... The next time we (white women, black men) are out on the town, flaunting our stuff for the whole world to see, belittling the quiet, sissified, meek and weak white boys nearby, we might want to keep in mind that chances are, they are hatching an idea at that very moment. All the talk shows and panels of philosphers not withstanding; going on and on about new female political/economic power and black physical dominance, white men have not surrendered an inch of power.... It seems to me they are practicing Strategic Retreat.

AGREED! The black race is 100% capable, in fact more capable than us. This can't come soon enough! link=topic=979.msg6406#msg6406 date=1291464222]
Vera your an ignorant cracker.Blacks don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world.The WORLD'S FIRST COLLEGE WAS IN AFRICA.AFRICANS WERE THE FIRST TO USE MATH AND SCIENCE.WHILE THE WHITE MAN WAS IN A FUCKING CAVE CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS LIKE A DOG.AND ZAGG WHILE YOU SITTING THERE AGREEING WITH HIM AND POSTING LINKS AND EXCERPTS TO OTHER BOOKS, WHY DON'T YOU POST "THE MAKING OF THE WHITEMAN" WRITTEN BY A WHITE MAN NAME LAWRENCE PAUL GUTHRIE.WE DO MORE THAN FUCKING AND "LIVE ENTERTAINMENT".BLACKS WERE RUNNING SHIT BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE GETTING READY TO RUN SHIT AGAIN.6000 YEARS ARE OVER WITH JUST LOOK AT THAT BLACKMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT DUMB black SHIT HIGH HORSE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER.WORSHIPPING BLACK BUT CAN'T STAND BLACK PEOPLE.
[/quote]

Wow! I think your undisiplined rant says far more about my point-of-view than I could have hoped to achieve on my own. Thank you siding with me.

KnowMyPlace said:
AGREED! The black race is 100% capable, in fact more capable than us. This can't come soon enough! link=topic=979.msg6406#msg6406 date=1291464222]
Vera your an ignorant cracker.Blacks don't have the intellectual capacity to run the world.The WORLD'S FIRST COLLEGE WAS IN AFRICA.AFRICANS WERE THE FIRST TO USE MATH AND SCIENCE.WHILE THE WHITE MAN WAS IN A FUCKING CAVE CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS LIKE A DOG.AND ZAGG WHILE YOU SITTING THERE AGREEING WITH HIM AND POSTING LINKS AND EXCERPTS TO OTHER BOOKS, WHY DON'T YOU POST "THE MAKING OF THE WHITEMAN" WRITTEN BY A WHITE MAN NAME LAWRENCE PAUL GUTHRIE.WE DO MORE THAN FUCKING AND "LIVE ENTERTAINMENT".BLACKS WERE RUNNING SHIT BEFORE WHITES WERE EVEN ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE GETTING READY TO RUN SHIT AGAIN.6000 YEARS ARE OVER WITH JUST LOOK AT THAT BLACKMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.YOU NEED TO GET OFF THAT DUMB black SHIT HIGH HORSE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER.WORSHIPPING BLACK BUT CAN'T STAND BLACK PEOPLE.
[/quote]
I agree

Sasha said:
i think they should be feminised

the ones who dont should be f...d to have their penis removed?

if fully feminised they could get rights and allowed to be fucked if the black man wants to

every house hold should have a black male a white girl and a feminised white boi

the most feminine ones with the smallest cutest swollen clitdicks then are allowed to impregnate the white girl so to keep a continual loop of white girls and more and more feminine bois.
you so right Sasha every house hold should have BLACK MALE white girl and a feminized white boy to serve.white boys need to learn thee place

A lot of Nazis on this site only they don't realize it ::) If many white guys here have such low self esteem great watch someones else fuck your skank ass wives or GF, fine and if the white chicks are so willing to humiliate them and themselves do it! Just don't push your inferiority complexes on everyone else. IR is great but some of you here are just fuck ups ;D

nette said:
Sasha said:
i think they should be feminised

the ones who dont should be f...d to have their penis removed?

if fully feminised they could get rights and allowed to be fucked if the black man wants to

every house hold should have a black male a white girl and a feminised white boi

the most feminine ones with the smallest cutest swollen clitdicks then are allowed to impregnate the white girl so to keep a continual loop of white girls and more and more feminine bois.
you so right Sasha every house hold should have BLACK MALE white girl and a feminized white boy to serve.white boys need to learn thee place

exactly

MrT said:
A lot of Nazis on this site only they don't realize it ::) If many white guys here have such low self esteem great watch someones else fuck your skank ass wives or GF, fine and if the white chicks are so willing to humiliate them and themselves do it! Just don't push your inferiority complexes on everyone else. IR is great but some of you here are just fuck ups ;D

I agree

you are right MrT.

I'm white bull, and I love interracial sex.

I love to watch my gf into group sex, better if with blacks,
but I don't feel inferior absolutely,
I like to fuck my white slut too.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back