Place and role of white males in future black dominated world

I'm copesthetic as well just responding to gross statements such as "As far as inventions we'll give you peanut butter..." lmfao. I'm far from obsequious and often address certain wild statements when I think they are meant in earnest to some degree.
I joined looking for the opposite of what I've found thus far, but thanks to Zagg and a few others the conversations have made joining well worth the time regardless of what I originally though I would.

@Craig,
I just finished reading Guns, Germs, and Steel about a week ago. It was incredible. Awesome book.

Let me see if I've got this right: the white male works hard and uses his brain to build the wonders of the world and the Black Man just pulls out his cock to take advantage of what the white male has accomplished.

I guess it's true: BLACK COCK RULES!!!

will

That's perhaps an oversimplification, but there's an essential germ of truth to it.

willsrvu said:
Let me see if I've got this right: the white male works hard and uses his brain to build the wonders of the world and the Black Man just pulls out his cock to take advantage of what the white male has accomplished.

will

Yep! That just about sums up my position.

willsrvu said:

will

willsrvu said:

will

Sigh....I always love reading these types of threads, because the thought of a world full of white sissybois who devote themselves to serving superior black gods always makes me soooo hot. Inevitably, though, the thread always turns into a political discussion. I think that Zagg has a good point about how white and asian men will continue to have a great deal of power in the political and economic arenas, and that any talk of a truly black-dominated society is just talk.

However, I do feel that black men, and blacks in general, are becoming dominant in certain arenas, mostly cultural. Witness the prevalence of hip-hop and R&B music, the rising popularity of black actors, musicians, and athletes...all of these are signs that black culture is on the rise. As more white girls are exposed to black men through these influences, it is inevitable that more and more of them will "go black". At the same time, we are seeing a white male culture which is becoming more sissified - the best examples being the emo culture, in which men are typically more effeminate, and say Justin Bieber, the "soft, sensitive" white boi type. So hopefully, we may see a world in the future where white men will continue to be men in the boardroom, but more and more of them will be bois in the bedroom, taking black cocks in their mouths and boipussys just like the ladies.

I guess my point is that I think willsrvu actually has it just about right - white men will continue to have power, but I also think we will continue to see black men make great strides in dominating the culture, which will give them the ability to take more power as the white boi's women (and hopefully many of the white bois as well) submit to the power of black cock.

Oh, and just a thought....can we keep the politics to a minimum, or keep it in a separate thread? The discussion has certainly been educational, as well as civil, but I come here to get horny, not to get history. No offense to anyone, especially you Zagg...you're a vital member of this board; I just don't like it when reality walks all over one of my favorite fantasies!

I have some more thoughts on this issue, and will try to post more later...

iraddict said:
@Craig,
I just finished reading Guns, Germs, and Steel about a week ago. It was incredible. Awesome book.

iraddict,

It has been several years since I read it but I completely agree with you ... it is an awesome work of scholarship.

ckldslvboy said:
willsrvu said:

will

Sigh....I always love reading these types of threads, because the thought of a world full of white sissybois who devote themselves to serving superior black gods always makes me soooo hot. Inevitably, though, the thread always turns into a political discussion. I think that Zagg has a good point about how white and asian men will continue to have a great deal of power in the political and economic arenas, and that any talk of a truly black-dominated society is just talk.

However, I do feel that black men, and blacks in general, are becoming dominant in certain arenas, mostly cultural. Witness the prevalence of hip-hop and R&B music, the rising popularity of black actors, musicians, and athletes...all of these are signs that black culture is on the rise. As more white girls are exposed to black men through these influences, it is inevitable that more and more of them will "go black". At the same time, we are seeing a white male culture which is becoming more sissified - the best examples being the emo culture, in which men are typically more effeminate, and say Justin Bieber, the "soft, sensitive" white boi type. So hopefully, we may see a world in the future where white men will continue to be men in the boardroom, but more and more of them will be bois in the bedroom, taking black cocks in their mouths and boipussys just like the ladies.

I guess my point is that I think willsrvu actually has it just about right - white men will continue to have power, but I also think we will continue to see black men make great strides in dominating the culture, which will give them the ability to take more power as the white boi's women (and hopefully many of the white bois as well) submit to the power of black cock.

Oh, and just a thought....can we keep the politics to a minimum, or keep it in a separate thread? The discussion has certainly been educational, as well as civil, but I come here to get horny, not to get history. No offense to anyone, especially you Zagg...you're a vital member of this board; I just don't like it when reality walks all over one of my favorite fantasies!

I have some more thoughts on this issue, and will try to post more later...
Thank you! This thread is called "Place and role of white males in future black dominated world."
From his name is visible that he is intended to people who are convinced that the future world will be black dominated.
We want to discuss about the place and role of white men in this world, not on whether the future world will be dominated black, because we know it will be.

PamelaTV said:
Thank you all
I think it's important that we white sissy girls agree on what is our goal and future. Of course, that each of us can choose her way to that goal.

And besides, each of us is entitled to their fantasies!

What do you think about the future jobs of white males?
I assume that white women in the future black dominated world will not work because they will have to devote more time to the birth of children for a black master/s and better serving of her black master/s.

Will it lead to a situation that us white sissy boys will take former jobs of white women?

I personally think that we can proudly serve black men as

nurses,

Link Removed

stewardess,

Link Removed

secretaries,

Link Removed

hosemaids,

Link Removed

or simply...

Link Removed

What do you think?
And also as:
teachers in schools for white boys

Link Removed

chearleaders

Link Removed

I'm sorry but I am new here and I really don't want to piss people off but I think the fact this is a site dealing with "racially charged" subject matter the possibility for people to get off topic and start reacting to the history (both good and bad), that to some degree contributes to the sexual intensity of IR sex and MY obsession with and addiction to BLACK COCKS (and I think it is safe to say I am NOT the only one who feels that way). BLACK MALE DOMINANCE is afterall the common theme for most of us who are members of this site. A fact that oddly enough maybe inferred when one observes the name of the site...niggerworship.... Also, am I wrong to assume that this question is largely hypothetical given the state of geopolitics? Yes it is true that Timbuktu in Mali was a cultural paradise where many (outside of Africa), scholars went to pursue knowledge. In fact the first brain surgery is believed to have taken place in Timbuktu (a little known fact I learned in high school). That being said the reality is that somewhere along the way European military dominance followed by economic dominance led to a "gold-rush" like mania among European governments to maintain a colonial presence for ages ending in the last century. I do not believe that Blacks are any less intellectually capable than anyone else, their problem (primarily in Africa but also here in the U.S., among other places), is that it is pretty fucking difficult to read a book with a boot on you neck or a gun to your head. Yes the U.S. was a major destination for the slave trade: but, it wasn't white Europeans strolling through the bush or savannahs hunting/capturing future slaves. That can be largely attributed to non-black Islamic traders believing they were morally superior to the animist or pagan peoples they sold into slavery.
I am sorry to have bored or offended anyone who actually read this (if in fact anyone did), but I just want to find me a BLACK MASTER and have as much fun as possible along the way, interacting with others who know how I feel because they too have some experience, interest and or knowledge about BLACK COCK WORSHIP, male or female, master or slave. Finally, can't we just all get along because I really want to worship me some BIG BLACK DICK and lots of it. If I do not get too many angry responses to my "sermon" I would love to address the original point of this line of discussion, relate some of my fantasies and thoughts on a BLACK MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY. Please tell me your thoughts either in this open forum or in a private message to me. Thank you. Peace, OUT.

I just want to jump in here and say Zagg & PamelaTV are right on the money here.
My latest fantasy would have to be PamelaTV and I hitting the town to score some BBC to take back to Zagg's place where he can direct the action.
Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

As far as the "place & role of white males in future Black dominated world", well someone has to be on cleanup duty after we girls get a fresh load blown up us, can't go around dripping all day ::)

tonyafox said:
I just want to jump in here and say Zagg & PamelaTV are right on the money here.
My latest fantasy would have to be PamelaTV and I hitting the town to score some BBC to take back to Zagg's place where he can direct the action.
Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

As far as the "place & role of white males in future Black dominated world", well someone has to be on cleanup duty after we girls get a fresh load blown up us, can't go around dripping all day ::)

Kiss dear Tonya!

Some evidence that Black dominated future has already begun.
White men are becoming models ...
http://dailypicfwd.blogspot.com/2011/01/here-comes-femiman-bride-jean-paul.html

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

... and stewardesses
http://www.picsmark.com/_Transsexual_Thai_Stewardesses
Link Removed

Link Removed

Naviko said:
I find it ironic that you say white people are barbaric and all that yet most members in favor of this black rule want white males to basically become new slaves. You want us castrated or f...d to serve. I doubt the world as a whole would condone this, especially in countries where black slavery didn't occur or wasn't as prevalent. If anything the slavery of the past (Of which, I personally had nothing to do with being as I was born in the late 80's) should have taught everyone that what was done in the past is wrong and shouldn't be repeated. You don't see other members of society that were treated much worse staging genocide as revenge. The whole idea that my ancestor did something bad to your ancestor and that I personally should have to atone for it is really idiotic.

As for inventions, we'll give you peanut butter. I mean, it gets eaten everyday and has a huge market, right?
Congratulations on inventing peanut butter. Now talk Lexi Belle into doing more IR scenes. Cause damn, that'd be hot.

I don't usually post but I had to say something since we are trying to get facts straight here...

Nav, Sorry.. but we just can't " give you peanut butter " I believe you were thinking of George Washington Carver.. only you know for sure.. but alas, He did not, nor did any Black Man invent peanut butter...

"Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, ( Carver didn't start inventing til 1903) for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." "

(www33.brinkster.com)

I know.. I'm just another cracka trying to take something away from the Black Man.. but them's the facts.

No individual or group is enhanced by bogus accomplishments. People of African ancestry have made substantial contributions to world culture. Jazz, for example. Minor inventions like the traffic signal or peanut butter would be little improvement on that.

sub2hungblk said:
Naviko said:
I find it ironic that you say white people are barbaric and all that yet most members in favor of this black rule want white males to basically become new slaves. You want us castrated or f...d to serve. I doubt the world as a whole would condone this, especially in countries where black slavery didn't occur or wasn't as prevalent. If anything the slavery of the past (Of which, I personally had nothing to do with being as I was born in the late 80's) should have taught everyone that what was done in the past is wrong and shouldn't be repeated. You don't see other members of society that were treated much worse staging genocide as revenge. The whole idea that my ancestor did something bad to your ancestor and that I personally should have to atone for it is really idiotic.

As for inventions, we'll give you peanut butter. I mean, it gets eaten everyday and has a huge market, right?
Congratulations on inventing peanut butter. Now talk Lexi Belle into doing more IR scenes. Cause damn, that'd be hot.

I don't usually post but I had to say something since we are trying to get facts straight here...

Nav, Sorry.. but we just can't " give you peanut butter " I believe you were thinking of George Washington Carver.. only you know for sure.. but alas, He did not, nor did any Black Man invent peanut butter...

"Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, ( Carver didn't start inventing til 1903) for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter." "

(www33.brinkster.com)

I know.. I'm just another cracka trying to take something away from the Black Man.. but them's the facts.

Wow, it's the thread that won't go away ;D

Frankly, I find all the talk about black supremacy just as silly as the white supremacy I heard from all the rednecks while I was growing up here in the deep south. While stereotypes must have some semblence of truth in order to last, they are by no means true. While we prefer black men for our kink, there are plenty of small to average cocked black men. There are also plenty of black guys who can't fuck worth a damn, I say this from experience. Conversly, we've met some white men who were very well endowed and could fuck with the best of them. We do get off on the racial taboo and spice of being a blackened couple and BBC sluts, but this is all a state of mind and we don't confuse it with the "real world".

I guess my point is to be careful not to fall into the same trap that consumes so many other race supremacists. It always seems to lead to a very sad state of affairs. Of course people are free to believe as they choose and this is only my opinion.

That's a bit of reality injected into the fantasizing, Nellie. My take on the black supremacy and dominance thing is that it's a fantasy of submissive white boys (and perhaps a few white women). As long as it stays on the level of fantasy, it's harmless, even fun, if you like that sort of thing. It's when people lose sight of the difference between fantasy and reality that you get into trouble.

Nellie said:
Wow, it's the thread that won't go away ;D

Frankly, I find all the talk about black supremacy just as silly as the white supremacy I heard from all the rednecks while I was growing up here in the deep south. While stereotypes must have some semblence of truth in order to last, they are by no means true. While we prefer black men for our kink, there are plenty of small to average cocked black men. There are also plenty of black guys who can't fuck worth a damn, I say this from experience. Conversly, we've met some white men who were very well endowed and could fuck with the best of them. We do get off on the racial taboo and spice of being a blackened couple and BBC sluts, but this is all a state of mind and we don't confuse it with the "real world".

I guess my point is to be careful not to fall into the same trap that consumes so many other race supremacists. It always seems to lead to a very sad state of affairs. Of course people are free to believe as they choose and this is only my opinion.

Zagg said:
That's a bit of reality injected into the fantasizing, Nellie. My take on the black supremacy and dominance thing is that it's a fantasy of submissive white boys (and perhaps a few white women). As long as it stays on the level of fantasy, it's harmless, even fun, if you like that sort of thing. It's when people lose sight of the difference between fantasy and reality that you get into trouble.

Nellie said:
I do not understand why are you so in fear of fantasies? Of course we live in the real world, but fantasies are what drives this world. One wise man said "My fantasies are like stars, I can not touch them, but according to them I can orientate.
Fantasies are our aspirations, our dreams. They are to a greater or lesser extent achievable in the real world, but because of the fact that they can not always and be completely realized, we must not give up of them.

Or at least you who do not have your fantasies, let us who have to try achieve them in the real world.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back