White Girl Skipped School

3hands makes a great point. Help her out to be the biggest black cock slut she can be. Then you can get to watch the beautiful fucking. Eventually they would probably let you take pics and/or vids for them. Too perfect.

went over to tom's last night while he was tooling around in his garage.

we shot the bullshit for awhile, then i asked him if he heard the loud car full of boys drive by yesterday. instantly, he acted agitated, and said "yeah, the fucking niggers were back again. i'm sure none of em have jobs and they're out either stealing or spending their welfare checks. fuckers should stay in their own neighborhood."

i said, "well, u know, a couple black families have moved in around here." he said, "i know, and when a fucking black moves into ur neighborhood, u know what that means." i didn't pursue lol eventually i said, "are there many black kids in ur girls' schools?" tom said, "if there are two, it's two too many." i mean, i couldn't make this shit up....the guy is unbelievable, one of the most prejuiced people i've ever met.

kristie walked by and tom called her in. she almost went into a panic when she saw me....i tried to give her a look that told her not to worry,and as soon as her dad started talking to her, she knew i hadn't ratted her out. i'm hoping she's starting to trust me now. he did ask her at one point, "so how many niggers in ur school, kristie?" she got really nervous and looked at me, but douchebag tom didn't see it or realize it. he doesn't rread people well, apparently (or at all).

she told him, "oh, a few....more than last year, but not that many." tom said, right in front of her, "that guarantees more niggers next year and the year after that, cause all they know how to do is make babies and go on welfare." kristie just looked embarrassed, then rolled her eyes....then looked at me when her dad's back was turned.

i mouthed to her, "don't worry, i won't say anything." then i winked at the little slut. she smiled at me, then said she had to go.

after she left, tom said, "kristie's not even the one i worry about. it's her little sister. that girl makes friends with everyone, so i'll have to go on a black watch." i thought, oh fuck, this guy is dense. he has no clue kristie is fucking a black in his own house. of course, maybe he's right about the younger daughter and i'll get to watch two black lovers in the same house.

cumslave said:
I remember when I used to do this. Skipped school to go round my owners house and get the shit fucked out of me. I went from the top of the class to rock bottom. My parents thought it was drugs, but it was more addictive than any crack and certainly more important than school.

And no doubt a better form of education than you would get in school.

good day yesterday -- the little whore stayed home from school again.

thought maybe she'd go for a full week, but she obviously couldn't resist. her mom must've known she was staying home, because i saw them talking before the mom left for work....maybe she played sick. anyway, after the parents were gone, within an hour, the black pulled up in his car. he couldn't find a place to park, which was freaking kristie out. i guess she knows it's hard to hide a black man in plain sight.

i went out and told him, "look, if u need a place to park...." but all i got from him was a nasty, mean glare, and he said "what the fuck does it look like, motherfucker?" i wasn't insulted, but more or less struck by the thug attitude in this jock's body. still think he's 23 or 24, no more than 25. too old for kristie? no way.

kristie must've been watching us, because she ran out. i was getting these "ur another evil white man" looks from him when kristie told him "he's ok." that's all she said. i offered him the 2nd space in my 2 car garage, which would not only get him off the street but would hide his car. he was still pissed about something, but finally accepted and drove into the garage as k. went back to her house.

i gave him (haven't gotten his name yet) an extra garage door opener i had and told him to leave it when he left kristie's. he just gave me this look like HE knew that *I* knew what was going on, slight smile in a thug way. really good looking black, very sexy, and i can see what kristie sees in him. medium black color, brown eyes, awesome body. had on a long sleeve t-shirt that was tight, showing off the pecs. loose sagging jeans, but u couldn't miss that bubble black ass. polo white briefs made a nice contrast with the skin. (yeah, i followed his ass with my eyes as he left the garage). he never looked at me when he talked, but i didn't care.

i was gone when he left, but he must've been there between 2-3 hours....enough time to fuck that hot young bitch silly. i jacked off 3 times yesterday thinking about that big sexy black fucking her into next week, that sweet tight cunt getting stretched as only a black can stretch it.

can't be far away when that whole house starts smelling like black sex lol that little slut is addicted to black cock, that's for sure, and this black is taking good advantage of it.

more progress with kristie.

talked to her a couple days ago. she thanked me for letting her "boyfriend" park in my garage, and i told her "anytime." when she said "really?" i made it clear he could keep his car in my garage if there was nowhere to park OR if he wanted to keep his car off the street. she knew what i meant -- she's not a dumb girl.

we talked about how prejudiced her father is. i didn't criticize him, but made it clear that i was the exact opposite and felt it was crazy to keep her away from someone she really liked. she has a lot of issues with her dad, to say the least. i told her she was young and needed to experience different things to find out what she really wanted. she claims "he's just a little older than i am" which is a fucking lie. she can lie to me all she wants if she keeps fucking that hot black.

then let her know that if they ever needed a place to talk, she and her bf could meet at my house and that no one had to know. that perked her interest lol i knew it would. eventually she asked me how that would work. i told her just to let me know, etc., and that her bf (his name is ty) could park in the garage and enter the house thru that attached garage, which doesn't face the front of the house/street. she could say she's going for a walk or something like that, walk around to the back of my house, then go into the garage entrance the same way. this might sound confusing, but believe me, it would work.

i never mentioned sex or the fact that she must love that black dick in her....didn't want to push. if ty and kristie come over here to talk, i can't believe it'd stop there if i work this right.

Good job, JB. It sounds as if you're really getting someplace with her. I hope this leads to you getting into Kristie's pants or watching Ty get into Kristie's pants, or both.

jockboy said:
more progress with kristie.

talked to her a couple days ago. she thanked me for letting her "boyfriend" park in my garage, and i told her "anytime." when she said "really?" i made it clear he could keep his car in my garage if there was nowhere to park OR if he wanted to keep his car off the street. she knew what i meant -- she's not a dumb girl.

we talked about how prejudiced her father is. i didn't criticize him, but made it clear that i was the exact opposite and felt it was crazy to keep her away from someone she really liked. she has a lot of issues with her dad, to say the least. i told her she was young and needed to experience different things to find out what she really wanted. she claims "he's just a little older than i am" which is a fucking lie. she can lie to me all she wants if she keeps fucking that hot black.

then let her know that if they ever needed a place to talk, she and her bf could meet at my house and that no one had to know. that perked her interest lol i knew it would. eventually she asked me how that would work. i told her just to let me know, etc., and that her bf (his name is ty) could park in the garage and enter the house thru that attached garage, which doesn't face the front of the house/street. she could say she's going for a walk or something like that, walk around to the back of my house, then go into the garage entrance the same way. this might sound confusing, but believe me, it would work.

i never mentioned sex or the fact that she must love that black dick in her....didn't want to push. if ty and kristie come over here to talk, i can't believe it'd stop there if i work this right.

Well these are some interesting developments. what happens if they start having sex in your house? Would they use your bed? Is he doing her bareback or are you going to have condoms of his cum to dispose of? You haven't mentioned whether you have a wife but that could be a touchy situation, maybe she would develop an interest in black cock too?

If they do start using your place as a fuckpad you should look for ways to have him bring some friends over once in a while. I'm sure he would like to show off his freaky white girlfriend to some new black cock. let us know how things go.

i struck fucking GOLD this weekend (or maybe i should say i struck BLACK!) !!!

no time to post details now, but will later....

As soon as you can, please.

jockboy said:
i struck fucking GOLD this weekend (or maybe i should say i struck BLACK!) !!!

no time to post details now, but will later....

late fri. morning, kristie called me and asked if ty could use my garage....of course i said yes. she said he'd park in my garage, go to her house, then get his car in the afternoon.

i asked her if she was home alone. she hesitated, but then told me she was. i made sure i was around when ty arrived. not in the same bad mood he was in last time, but still had a ton of attitude and swag. the boy likes himself, and he enjoys dominating the room. talked to him a bit when he arrived and i said, "u got a fuckin nice car there, ty." he laughed/smirked -- as if he wasn't pissed but still meant it -- and said "why the fuck wouldn't i have a nice ride?" i just said "damn."

he started to walk out towards kristie's house, and i said, "u know, maybe she should come over here to meet u. might be less to worry about." ty said, "man, i ain't worried bout nothin. that motherfucker can't do nothin to me." i agreed with everything he said, while pushing to make it all more comfortable for kristie, giving her less to worry about, telling him that i was cool with their seeing each other, etc.

next thing i know, ty is calling her on his cell, telling her to get to my house. i could tell she was asking questions and doing her girl thing, and he just said, "just get the fuck over here if u wanna see me." then he hung up on her.

ty took the beer i offered him, and 10 min. later, kristie rang the doorbell, she had on a tight sleeveless white top, short demin shorts, and looked hot as hell. she must have every boy in school fantasizing about her and jacking off.

ty said, "so u decided to come over" and he gave her this smile that said he knew she would. she went right up next to him and he gave her a quick kiss. she looked nervous, but i said, "u two look good together." ty laughed and said to kristie, "that's not what ur motherfucker old man would say." i said, "i'm not her old man, and i say you look good together."

that gave ty some kind of cue, because then he really laid a hot kiss on her.

it's really late, and since i'm giving so many details, this is taking longer than i thought. i'm tired, and it's late, so i'll pick up here tomorrow.

You've got my dick hard. More please.

jockboy said:
late fri. morning, kristie called me and asked if ty could use my garage....of course i said yes. she said he'd park in my garage, go to her house, then get his car in the afternoon.

i asked her if she was home alone. she hesitated, but then told me she was. i made sure i was around when ty arrived. not in the same bad mood he was in last time, but still had a ton of attitude and swag. the boy likes himself, and he enjoys dominating the room. talked to him a bit when he arrived and i said, "u got a fuckin nice car there, ty." he laughed/smirked -- as if he wasn't pissed but still meant it -- and said "why the fuck wouldn't i have a nice ride?" i just said "damn."

he started to walk out towards kristie's house, and i said, "u know, maybe she should come over here to meet u. might be less to worry about." ty said, "man, i ain't worried bout nothin. that motherfucker can't do nothin to me." i agreed with everything he said, while pushing to make it all more comfortable for kristie, giving her less to worry about, telling him that i was cool with their seeing each other, etc.

next thing i know, ty is calling her on his cell, telling her to get to my house. i could tell she was asking questions and doing her girl thing, and he just said, "just get the fuck over here if u wanna see me." then he hung up on her.

ty took the beer i offered him, and 10 min. later, kristie rang the doorbell, she had on a tight sleeveless white top, short demin shorts, and looked hot as hell. she must have every boy in school fantasizing about her and jacking off.

ty said, "so u decided to come over" and he gave her this smile that said he knew she would. she went right up next to him and he gave her a quick kiss. she looked nervous, but i said, "u two look good together." ty laughed and said to kristie, "that's not what ur motherfucker old man would say." i said, "i'm not her old man, and i say you look good together."

that gave ty some kind of cue, because then he really laid a hot kiss on her.

it's really late, and since i'm giving so many details, this is taking longer than i thought. i'm tired, and it's late, so i'll pick up here tomorrow.

dang jockboy, u got my dick hard as hell. what happened next bro. would love to have seen the stud deep kissin kristie.

the deep kiss was something else, especially seeing ty's big black hand on the back of her head, plus the way he devoured her lips and mouth.

my whiteboi cock was ready to bust, so i did my best to hide it. i swear i could've shot just watching those two kiss. ty's big black tongue cleaned out kristie's mouth real good hehe of course, before the kiss ended, ty's hand moved down and cupped kristie's beautiful white teenage ass. they stood there at the kitchen counter just talking for awhile, but there were a lot of whispers between them. i kept moving around, acting as if i wasn't paying much attention, keeping busy doing other things, etc.

ty had on sagging jeans, but even those jeans couldn't hide that big black dick. all i can say is, whatever white pussy he's fucking, that is one lucky white bitch. the next time i walked into the kitchen, ty had moved his hand into the front of kristie's denim shorts....he was definitely into her pussy. i thought, maybe this is all just too crazy, but i was too turned on to stop it.

kristie was whimpering like the little fucking slut she is while ty fingered her cunt. then he pulls his hand out and puts his wet fingers into her mouth. for a second, kristie looked like she didn't want it, but ty made it clear she didn't get a vote, and he told her "suck that pussy juice off my fingers." she did exactly as she was told.

got ty another beer, we moved into the gameroom where i told them they could "watch some tv and talk." yeah, right lol put the tv on, low volume, and then tried tried tried to make myself scarce while still watching. ty's arm around her on the couch swamped her, but i'm sure the slut felt comfortable and taken care of. took kristie a bottle of water, and it was then she hurriedly pulled her hand off the bulge in ty's jeans. i thought, yeah, pretend you're innocent now.

k

kristie seemed aware of me and my moves around the rooms, but if ty noticed me, he did a great job of not showing it. in fact, he rarely even glanced at me, even when i gave him the beers. in fact, when i gave him the 3rd beer, he just looked at the coffee table and said, "leave it there."

to be honest, i found ty's swag and attitude really, really hot. he wasn't rude, he was a black in charge. whatever made him feel in control was cool with me.

more kissing, more whispering, more feeling....then i heard ty tell kristie to "take it out." i had a pretty good position and look from around the corner on one side of the room, and she unzipped the jeans and pulled out ty's cock. and yeah, not to sound stereotypical, but it's big. not real thick, but a real mouthful, and i'm guessing about 9" or so. kristie fisted it and there was a lot of black dick still showing. ty was fully hard and kristie started stroking it when i heard ty say "damn."

next thing i know, ty's hand is again on the back of her head, pushing it down towards his black cock, and he loudly whispered "do it." she either didn't want to do it in my house or it's a game she plays, cause she resisted a bit. of course, ty pushed her head down harder and he said "i told u to suck it." i wanted him to call her a bitch or a fuckin slut, but that didn't happen.

for a young girl, kristie knows what she's doing with a cock, and she definitely knows how to suck. worked the big black head for awhile and then went down on ty. couldn't see if she got all the way down to his black balls or not, but he was feeling good....kept throwing his head back as if he loved it. she gagged a few times, which i'm sure made ty even harder.

next thing i know, ty says "get ready for it." i wanted to be so much closer so i could get a bird's eye view of that black load blasting down her slut throat.

ty unloaded, moaned loudly, and kristie was sucking and swallowing and choking on black jizz all at once. i thought about how pissed off her racist dad would be, which made me even harder....knowing that a hot black was feeding his slut daughter. i held off from cumming, though....saved it til later that night ;)

after she sucked ty down, they stayed another 20 minutes or so, then got up to leave. neither one said much upon leaving, and ty again didn't look at me, but i didn't give a fuck. i told them to come back any time.

i checked the couch for some black cum, but noe there. i was sorry they didn't take their clothes off, but it was still really hot to watch.

Wow. It sure sounds as if you're going to be seeing a lot of Ty's black dick and Kristie's sweet white body. Well played, JB. Please keep the reports coming.

dang jb, thats wassup. u servin beers and waitin on that stud while he gets serviced by that hot white slut. u need to let them set up some regular get togethers at your crib. tell ty to bring some of his boys wit him next time - show em that whiteboi hospitality. bust another nut just thinkin bout that scene.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back