White Girl Skipped School

still on a weekend high from watching kristie suck off ty's big black cock.

at least by now kristie knows i won't tell her old man anything. even if she doesn't fully trust me, i think her tight wet pussy will be in control. she sucked that black dick like a fuckin little whore, and ty looked pretty pleased with the work she did on him.

saw kristie leave for school this morning. wonder if her bf knows she goes to school looking like a slut. if her dad was home, i can't believe he let her out of the house looking like that.

might take a walk across the street later to talk to kristie's dad again....see what's up with him.

You have got it made, JB. What most of us whiteboys wouldn't give to be in your place, watching that sweet-looking little white tart sucking off her niggah boyfriend. Then going across the street for neighborly chat with her redneck father.

talked to tom (kristie's dad) last night.

he wasn't in a good mood, but rarely is. he was talkative and pissed off about pretty much everything. his first rant was on how the democrats have fucked up the country and that he couldn't wait for the election. of course, his biggest target was the "fucking black in the white house." i did my usual -- listening, not disagreeing, but saying things that would amp him up even more.

i asked him if he noticed that crime had picked up in town since policemen were laid off. guess who got blamed for the increase in crime? blacks, of course. i offered some instances of white crime, but he talked over me and said "it's almost all niggers."

a car pulled up and dropped kristie off, and tom quickly made a move to see who dropped her off. there were two other white girls in the car, and they both looked like sluts, which didn't surprise me. kristie herself looked like she was dressed for a wild night out on sat. night. tom asked her where she'd been and she said "studying at toni's house." what a fucking liar that bitch is, and her dad is too stupid to live. the LAST thing that girl was doing was studying.

he warned her, "u'd better be studying and keeping those grades up." wonder what i'll hear when she gets her first report card of the year.

when she left, i asked him if he was concerned about kristie. he said, "kristie, her sister, everything." then he laughed and said, "u try ur best to teach 'em right and hope it all works out." i almost LOL at that one.

Poor effing SOB. He'll probably have a stroke when he discovers she's been effing a black.

Thanks for the updates. Ty must be loving getting his dick sucked by his white slut in your house while you fetch him beers. He must know how much it turns you on and is probably amused by you sneaking around the house hiding your stiff white pecker trying to get a peek of his black cock being serviced. It shouldn't be long before he is fucking her in your bed knowing you'll be jacking off later to the smell of their sex and the wet spots they'll leave behind for you to clean up. need to figure a way for Kristy convince her parents she is staying overnite at a friends so her & Ty can spend the night. Good Luck and please keep posting.

good goooooood weekend coming up. and, it's already been a goooooood week.

tom (kristie's dad) and his wife are going on a long weekend trip -- leaving thursday -- and he asked me to "keep an eye on the house." kristie and her younger sister are staying HOME. tom didn't ask me to babysit, mentioning that he thinks they're old enough "and have been taught well enough" to take care of themselves for a few days. yeah, they sure do LMAO.

anyway, i readily agreed, and said i'd be happy to look in on the house and make sure the girls were comfortable. i can't wait for tom and his wife to leave town. i have their phone no. so i can check in on them, so i'll know how to time things.

if u guys have ANY ideas, pass them along here a.s.a.p., or email me at midrapidly@yahoo.com if u'd rather not post here or private message me.

long story short, but ty met kristie here last night, and he pretty much loved hearing that her parents were going out of town for the weekend. he called tom a bunch of names including "your motherfuckin daddy," and made it clear it was HIS weekend. made my whiteboi dick hard just to hear that.

i told them, "sounds like you two need a plan." kristie just smiled and ty said "don't worry bout it, man, we'll have a fuckin plan and a whole lot more." i said, "well, my place is available if u want it, unless u have to stay at kristie's to watch her sister." ty said, "that little bitch is old enough to watch herself for awhile" and laughed when he said it. he added "i think she can find plenty to busy herself with" whatever that meant.

It does sound as if it's going to be a great weekend. PLEASE let us know how things turn out. I'm stiff just thinking about it.

jockboy said:
good goooooood weekend coming up. and, it's already been a goooooood week.

tom (kristie's dad) and his wife are going on a long weekend trip -- leaving thursday -- and he asked me to "keep an eye on the house." kristie and her younger sister are staying HOME. tom didn't ask me to babysit, mentioning that he thinks they're old enough "and have been taught well enough" to take care of themselves for a few days. yeah, they sure do LMAO.

anyway, i readily agreed, and said i'd be happy to look in on the house and make sure the girls were comfortable. i can't wait for tom and his wife to leave town. i have their phone no. so i can check in on them, so i'll know how to time things.

if u guys have ANY ideas, pass them along here a.s.a.p., or email me at midrapidly@yahoo.com if u'd rather not post here or private message me.

long story short, but ty met kristie here last night, and he pretty much loved hearing that her parents were going out of town for the weekend. he called tom a bunch of names including "your motherfuckin daddy," and made it clear it was HIS weekend. made my whiteboi dick hard just to hear that.

i told them, "sounds like you two need a plan." kristie just smiled and ty said "don't worry bout it, man, we'll have a fuckin plan and a whole lot more." i said, "well, my place is available if u want it, unless u have to stay at kristie's to watch her sister." ty said, "that little bitch is old enough to watch herself for awhile" and laughed when he said it. he added "i think she can find plenty to busy herself with" whatever that meant.

will definitely keep u informed, zagg.

gotta tell u that while we talked, ty's hands were all over kristie's hot sexy body, and it was impossible to miss his huge bulging dick in those saggy jeans. she seemed a bit embarrassed, but when she thought "no one was looking" (yeah, right), she moved in to grind up against him. she def wanted to feel that big black cock, even if it was thru his jeans. i wanted him to fuck her right there -- part of me wanted to say it out loud.

her nips were hard, and she has great tits for a young girl, and a really sexy ass. i was fantasizing his big black lips on her tits...and that black cock up her tight fuckable ass. she's quieter around ty, but she's such a fucking little whore. i've heard her with her parents and around the house, and she can be a real cunt....maybe that makes dominating her bitch ass even hotter for ty.

i'm hoping for a great weekend.

I think that's what's going on with a lot of white bitches. They feel instinctively that no white boy can manage them, so they're naturally attracted to dominant black men.

jockboy said:
she's quieter around ty, but she's such a fucking little whore. i've heard her with her parents and around the house, and she can be a real cunt....maybe that makes dominating her bitch ass even hotter for ty.

Good luck this weekend. Since her dad asked you to look after them point out to Kristie not to get too sexual with Ty in front of her sister. it may get back to her dad & he could blame you. That should encourage her to spend more time at your place. Maybe suggest she bring some revealing outfits over early (or leave them at your place) so she isn't so obvious sneaking out of the house with them. Maybe she'll show you some of the things she plans to wear for Ty, hmmm? Maybe she'll go shopping for some new stuff she could never keep at home because her parents might find it.

Longer term, a couple ideas... Ask if Ty has a birthday coming up, what's she going to get him? Maybe mention you had a girlfriend once who told you she was going to bring over one of her girlfriends for a "special threesome" present for you. Have to work on not being too obvious, but maybe Kristie has a wild girlfriend & wouldn't Ty be completely blown away by his sexy white girlfriend.

Also you mentioned a sister away at college that dad was "concerned" about. She will probably be home for the holiday season coming up. Has Kristie confided in her about how great black cock is? Maybe sis would be interested in meeting some ot Ty's friends??

Anyway keep us posted.

Man your in the zone. Theres a balancing act to keep going. Any day her dad could find out, then the gig is up. Moving to slow, you may miss your opportunity. To fast, it blows up and every time you go out side the neighbors sneer at you. Ty seems like an alpha dog. the type that if you bated him he would bend her over in front of you. You key here is her, get her comfortable around you, buddy up. Once shes really comfortable. She wont care when he feels her up in front of you. She wont make the attempts to hide it. Once shes comfortable, you can sit down and explain that shes young. Sex is a journey and combination of experiences. Not to be narrow minded and try different experiences. Once shes older shell understand, different things can turn on other people, older people may enjoy teasing and watching. The thing to watch out for is you can not be pressuring, forcefully and being demanding, if you project these attitudes it will never happen. My advice is genuinely involve your self in their lives in a laid back, but sexually interested manner

And I'll bet your presence helped reduce truancy among the black male students.

Sasha said:
i never missed a day of school

so much black cock there

smolder, i've already mentioned kristie's sister to her -- and she told me her sister won't say anything because she has "a lot of stuff on her." i agree with u that it's best to be safe than sorry, so i'll keep my eyes and ears on this. kristie told lil sis to invite a few of her own friends over tonite while she goes out for awhile.

thanks for the ideas. when i talked to k. yesterday, i told her about leaving some clothes here, and she said she probably would.

no sight of either girl at home today, so maybe both went to school.

so far the plans are for k. and ty to be here tonite. i told kristie that maybe she and ty want to have some friends over to party a little. she gave me a little smile, so i know she's thinking about it. said she'd talk to ty. i told her i could call ty and tell him, too....i have his cell....she thought it sounded cool.

3hands, ur so right about the balancing act. i have to be really careful here, not just because it could end so quickly, but because i don't want to push kristie too hard or get in any kind of mess with neighbors. been working this hard to make k. really really comfortable and trusting....i think i'm getting there, trying not to look like a perv, stressing that she's old enough to make her own decisions and that i think ty is cool.

ty's def an alpha dog, and i don't even want to mess with that lol i've given him a long rope here, though, and he knows he's got a good thing here, which has made him relax, too. he's a street-smart black, no doubt, and i think he knows what i'm about, to be honest. i'm thinking that i give him control as much as i can, he'll be cool with it all.

going to call ty this afternoon -- will report in after i do.

a few things to report....first on the phone call i made to ty yesterday afternoon.

he gave me a "yo" and a what up?" so all was cool. reminded him about putting his car in the garage tonight and mentioned that i told kristie about having a few friends over on sat. night. ty said "so we talkin a party. aight." he didn't ASK if it was a party -- he just defined it that way. i told him he could bring over some of his bros, too....that i'd buy some liquor and they could just chill and party. ty said, "that's coo....i'm thinkin that's a good idea." told ty to call me if he needed to, and he signed off with "sounds good, motherfucker."

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back