Advice for a Shy Wife

Shy_Wife said:
Some interesting developments lately I have been getting updates from Kristen on her affair with Anthony. .... So I had to update hubby and make a big deal about how good she said it was.

Glad to hear you share these updates with your husband, they will help keep his imagination working overtime. ;)
I'd love to see photos of Kristen and Anthony should you be able to get any.

Shy_Wife said:
I have been getting Roger more comfortable with my black vibrator also. ... Last time I used my vibrator I was able to get him to lick me while I used the vibrator on myself. I started out alternating with the vibrator and having him lick me, then as I got close I held his head in place and used the vibrator. He didn't resist and sensing how close I was kept using his tongue while I came on my black toy. ...

This is great! Not only are you training him to pleasure you with his mouth as you desire, but this will also help make him comfortable with licking you while your Black lover fucks you when the time cums ... er comes. ;D You should try having him lay on his back and lick you while in a "69" position and have him insert the Black vibrator in you at the same time. You can play with his penis as you wish to keep him on edge WITHOUT allowing him to cum until you are completely satisfied.
A little squeeze of his balls should help if his enthusiasm occasionally wanes.

Shy_Wife said:
... After I finished I saw he had also been stroking himself and had also cum. ...

This is both good and bad.
The good is that pleasing you orally while being replaced by your vibrator excites him.
The bad is that he shouldn't be pleasuring himself while he should be totally focused on providing you pleasure. (See my suggestion above for a way to have him focus on your pleasure while you are in control of his penis and balls.)

Shy_Wife said:
... I brushed the vibrator through the puddle he left and brought it to my lips and licked the residue from the tip. I have never let my husband cum in my mouth or swallowed his cum but wanted him to know I would for a black lover. I tried to pull him close and kiss him but he pulled away. I teased him with the toy but he backed off even more .....

If you plan to have him give you oral sex when your pussy is full of Black sperm, you need to begin getting him comfortable with consuming his own ejaculate. This will make the transition to eating your lovers cum easier.
You might consider surprising him with a blowjob after he performs oral sex on you combined with your vibrator without having an orgasm himself as discussed above. While the thought of him cumming in your mouth may not thrill you, it will give you a perfect opportunity to kiss him with a mouthful of his cum to "snowball" (share while kissing or spit into his mouth) him with.

Keep an empty glass discretely on hand so that should he refuse to kiss you, you can spit the cum into the glass and tell him that if he ever wants to feel your mouth on his penis again that he better kiss you right now because if his sperm is good enough to be in your mouth then it is certainly good enough to be in his also. Then take a small sip of his cum and kiss him, continue doing this until all of his cum is gone.
This will help make him accustomed to eating sperm as well as give the two of you another activity to share that will help strengthen his emotional bond to you.

Eventually you will be able to spit his entire load into his mouth and have him swallow it without issue. At this point you will want to change his reward for pleasing you to an occasional fuck, with him eating your "cream pie" afterward. If he balks at eating his cum from you, entice him into doing it so that you can share his sperm in a kiss again. Eventually you will have conditioned him to eat his sperm from you every time you permit him to enjoy an orgasm. From there it won't be difficult to have him eat cream pies left by your lovers.

However, one thing you mustn't do is to allow him to think he is entitled to a reward every time he services you. Nor should you allow him to think that you are rewarding him, even though you are.
Save the blowjobs and fucks for those times he has been especially good and make sure that you praise his efforts as well as making it a point to tell him that he made you feel so good that you just have to have him in your mouth or pussy right now. This way he will always strive to do his best and, while he may be disappointed the times that you don't give him a treat, it will keep him guessing as to what he can do to make it better for you to try to earn another treat.

Your goal should be to keep him in love with you and striving to make you happy. You don't need to be mean or bitchy to do this. Being sweet and loving works just as well, if not better. Knowing that you love him enough to stay with him and permit him to occasionally have the pleasure of sex with you even though his penis can't really please you will keep him desiring to keep you happy with his oral efforts and giving you his blessing to have lovers to give you the real cock sexing that you deserve.

Best wishes and keep us updated please!
will

Shy Wife.

That is brilliant ... great work. Keep going sweety. I really think you have him close to the tipping point.

If there is anything I can do to help. let me know.

V/R
Craig

Thanks for the comments but I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing Kristen's pics even if I had any. Also I can see Wil has put a great deal of thought into training a husband. I'll have to work on the approach you are suggesting, I know I need to be more demanding and let him know this is about my pleasure and not his but that just doesn't come naturally for me. I like the 69 idea and I'll work on that. I've seen snowballing in movies but had never thought about trying it, I can't see my husband doing it, but he has surprised me so far.

Shy_Wife said:
Thanks for the comments but I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing Kristen's pics even if I had any. Also I can see Wil has put a great deal of thought into training a husband. I'll have to work on the approach you are suggesting, I know I need to be more demanding and let him know this is about my pleasure and not his but that just doesn't come naturally for me. I like the 69 idea and I'll work on that. I've seen snowballing in movies but had never thought about trying it, I can't see my husband doing it, but he has surprised me so far.

Shywife,
I understand your reluctance to post Kristen's pics. But obviously you Have already post more daring pics before :)
Please remember you only Have friends and supporters on this forum so it would be a great thrill to put a face on this white bomb Addicted to black manhood. What an exemple for people here to read ! Besides you already revealed us so much about her superior sex life...

Been away for a while. I've got a new job now & I have been busy getting things in order there. Things have been progressing slowly but there have been some developments. I recently had a very close encounter with Ben. We were at a cookout this summer at his house with Kim & mostly alot of his friends. I was feeling randy, & knowing there would be several black men there I decided to go the no underwear route. I wore a summery dress & I had to wear a bra or it would have just been too obvious. I stashed a pair of panties in my purse in case I chickened out and felt almost in a haze of excitement as we got ready to leave and on the drive over. We took some crackers & dip and as I bent over to get it out of the car Roger jokingly rubbed my butt & told me I looked really nice. He didn't know what I was doing and was shocked when he realized he didn't feel any panties through the thin dress fabric. I was so embarrassed and worried what he would think, but he just told me he thought it was sexy and threatened to let Ben in on the secret. The thought of Ben knowing really gave me a thrill but I was sure he wouldn't really tell.

It was a thrill chatting with all the black men there, wondering if they noticed there were no panty lines that should have been visible through the thin dress. By evening I was getting pretty tipsy & Roger was even worse. We were talking in a group with Ben & a couple of his friends. Ben commented he liked my dress, it looked very cool for the warm summery weather. Roger added my outfit provided some additional relief from the summer heat & when they all looked quizzically at him he went on, well it may be missing an item allowing her to enjoy the cool breeze a little more. I was shocked & embarrassed, I'm not sure if he didn't realize what he said because of the alcohol or was getting a thrill himself ratting me out. I don't even remember if I said anything but I turned for the house to find a bathroom so I could put on the spare panties. Now I was sure they were paying extra attention while I walked away, and I don't know how to describe the weird mix of excitement & embarrassment I was feeling.

Of course someone was in the bathroom & I had to wait. Ben came in the house shortly & told me I could use the upstairs bathroom & led me up the stairs. He opened the door for me and then surprised me when he followed me in & closed the door behind us. When I just stood there looking at him he said I thought you needed to go. I took the panties out of my purse and said I was going to put these on, but he took them out of my hand and put them in one of the drawers. Then he turned back to the toilet and pulled out his cock and relieved himself. I could see his cock was considerably larger than my husbands, even soft & he was uncircumcised, another difference. After he finished I just stood there watching & he told me I could help shake it off with a smirk. Without really realizing what I was doing I touched it and felt the weight in my hand, then stroked it feeling the foreskin slide back & forth. I could feel it growing and though it was no monster it was obviously considerably larger than Roger's. I felt his hand pull the back of my dress up exposing my ass then felt his fingers brush over the cheek and between my legs knowing in seconds he would feel how wet I was. I'm surprised I didn't fall into the toilet the way I jumped when someone knocked on the bathroom door and said "Ben, are you in there?" I'm not sure what happened, but some ex-friend had shown up and there was some beef with another guy at the cookout,. but the jist was Ben needed to go make sure things didn't escalate. He adjusted himself as he pulled up his shorts to best hide his semi-erection and slipped out, I'm not sure if his friend realized I was in the bathroom too. I waited a few minutes to get my composure feeling my whole body shaking like when you narrowly avoid an accident then headed back outside.

Anyway between being angry with Roger and Ben being busy with defusing the situation with his friends, I caught up with Kim & told her thanks for inviting us but we needed to head home. Roger was in bed & out by the time I got out of the bathroom at home I was armed with my toy and the memories of Ben's cock when my phone beeped with a text message from Ben. He asked if everything was ok with us. I started to text back "Its fine, but hubs out cold and I'm left to fend for myself", then reread it & debated whether to send it. I thought about it then added "again" and hit send. Shortly i got a new message saying "ready to help out when u are". I just texted back "soon", set the phone aside and lost myself in thoughts of things to come.

Very nice to see you back again, Shy. :)
Thanks for the great update! Things do seem to be progressing well.
Can hardly wait to read your next update. ;)

will

The cookout was about 3 weeks ago now. I confronted Roger about why he would tell everyone I wasn't wearing panties. He said he wasn't thinking straight & found the flirting between me & Ben exciting & just wanted to push things. I told him Ben cornered me in the bathroom & I touched his cock, after all it was his fault anyway. Roger wanted to know everything that happened but I told him how we were interrupted & nothing happened, but let him know how disappointed I was. He wanted to know what might have happened. what I would have done, but I just told him I didn't know, whatever Ben wanted to happen. Then he wanted to know how big Ben was, exactly how I touched it. I asked why he wanted to know these details? He hesitated then admitted he wanted to know what I found so exciting about black cocks. I laughed and pointed out I could ask him the same thing. Then I lead him into the bedroom and got out the toy and let him know his job was to get me ready so I could fantasize about what might have happened with Ben. He seemed perfectly ok with that.

Several days later I received a call from Kim, she had found the panties Ben had stashed in the bathroom drawer. She berated me over the phone, calling me a whore and slut until I was almost crying trying to explain. Then she started laughing and confided Ben has been completely open about his pursuit of me and she was fully aware he couldn't wait to get into my pants. She is also convinced I need to experience it and should quit putting things off. Her plan is for me to tell Roger we are planning a girls night out , but her & I would be the only girls & the night out would be at her place with Ben. Everything seems to be reaching a boiling point.

Shy_Wife said:
The cookout was about 3 weeks ago now. I confronted Roger about why he would tell everyone I wasn't wearing panties. He said he wasn't thinking straight & found the flirting between me & Ben exciting & just wanted to push things. I told him Ben cornered me in the bathroom & I touched his cock, after all it was his fault anyway. Roger wanted to know everything that happened but I told him how we were interrupted & nothing happened, but let him know how disappointed I was. He wanted to know what might have happened. what I would have done, but I just told him I didn't know, whatever Ben wanted to happen. Then he wanted to know how big Ben was, exactly how I touched it. I asked why he wanted to know these details? He hesitated then admitted he wanted to know what I found so exciting about black cocks. I laughed and pointed out I could ask him the same thing. Then I lead him into the bedroom and got out the toy and let him know his job was to get me ready so I could fantasize about what might have happened with Ben. He seemed perfectly ok with that.

Several days later I received a call from Kim, she had found the panties Ben had stashed in the bathroom drawer. She berated me over the phone, calling me a whore and slut until I was almost crying trying to explain. Then she started laughing and confided Ben has been completely open about his pursuit of me and she was fully aware he couldn't wait to get into my pants. She is also convinced I need to experience it and should quit putting things off. Her plan is for me to tell Roger we are planning a girls night out , but her & I would be the only girls & the night out would be at her place with Ben. Everything seems to be reaching a boiling point.

Why didn't you tell him that you would have gone further if you hadn't been interrupted?

How do you think that Roger would take it if you told him the truth, that you and Kim are going to go fuck Ben?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back